Search results

+
  1. Poulaetitia

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

If I'm not mistaken, it's been exactly 5 months since the launch of the game. Which means that there's only one month left before V hits the deadline... Here's to hoping that something will happen for our favourite couple until then, even if it's just something small, even if it's just a sign
  2. Poulaetitia

Heyy Judy gang, Here's a Judy tax a friend would like to pay from the grave. Truly beautiful scene, I only wish we had more... Maybe in the near future? :sneaky:
  3. Poulaetitia

They've got the moves

4. Poulaetitia

They've got the moves

Yo, ever saw this other one?
  5. Poulaetitia

How do I delete My forum profile.

It's been nice :howdy: Wanted to help you too so I reported your post
  6. Poulaetitia

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/poll-vs-partner.11086399/
  7. Poulaetitia

"Having Fun Time"-DLC needed

Purpose of a game -> being fun "having fun time DLC" -> is fun According to my calculations, it works. Either you disagree with the purpose of being fun, or with the fact that a "fun time DLC" would actually be fun, but in any case you need to argue.
  8. Poulaetitia

She's the best That said, one sentence in the article made me cringe a bit : It’s a refreshing change of pace for games like this, where the reward at the end of such romantic pursuits is often a brief sex scene regardless of your gender. Okay there is a gender restriction tied to the writing...
  9. Poulaetitia

Yeah I agree, everything is better with a good plot. I have to believe that it's real to truly feel for the characters (was going to draw a parallel to another topic but I'm not sure it's appropriate :sneaky:) As for your fanfic, I suppose you can always come back for a quick extra (like a side...
  10. Poulaetitia

Good evening Judy gang (if it's evening for you), So, I finished Beyond the Watchtower yesterday, and what a trip it has been. It might just be because I pictured it like that in my head, and because it resonated with articles and essays I have been reading lately, but I literally couldn't have...
  11. Poulaetitia

Cyberpunk 2077 Chats by REXX

Nice ! lol I would have bought those blades flat out ^^
  12. Poulaetitia

I'm with you on that, 100% Not giving CDPR excuses, just trying to make some sense out of it :shrug:
  13. Poulaetitia

No, only Panam got new "texts". It's just that these texts happen to be more about general topics (Judy, Kerry, River, Takemura...) than romance specifically. At least that's what I understood of this mess. My guess is that they are working on adding tons of new contextual texts messages...
  14. Poulaetitia

Damn male heteronormativity... Women and gays of the world, let's rise against this injustice ! (I don't think we'll have to come to that though, I trust CDPR won't sacrifice the romances they created on the altar of the christian family. Well, I certainly HOPE at least...)
  15. Poulaetitia

Cyberpunk 2077 Chats by REXX

This is really cool, I love it! I really think this UI could be a powerful tool for fanfics, and I can't wait to check the new chats when they come out. What about branching options inside each chat ? I'm guessing it would require a lot more work from you (writing and coding wise) but it could...
  16. Poulaetitia

Yeah, they explicitly spoke of cyberpunk as a franchise, on an equal footing with the witcher. That's good news for us, I really hope that they will be able to fully deliver their vision of this universe (and, of course, that Valudy will be a part of this journey (y)) 1617131397 If I get it...
  17. Poulaetitia

"Helped get a crazy stalker off her back a few months ago" lmao that's what happen when you decide to do all the side stuff before heading to the end of the game :coolstory: Great stuff, as usual !
  18. Poulaetitia

I'll just reply under spoiler, because this kind of debate already took too much space on this forum: Judy tax : "How do you take yours ?" Don't really know why, but this very short instant may be one of my favorite in the whole game. I think it's because it's so simple, it's a glimpse at...
  19. Poulaetitia

I admit I'm already disappointed. Literally every issue they presented a fix for had already been fixed for pc players weeks -if not months- ago by the community. But then again, the game at launch was disappointing in many aspects on pc, and barely playable on consoles. And that's not...
  20. Poulaetitia

DEAR GOD NO :oops: That was my V, I was just quickly testing the possibilities of model swapping, not committing such a war crime
Top Bottom