Search results

+
  1. Spockprime

Can you agree that Mr. Hands is the most evil and horrible character in Cyberpunk?

No. Saburo Arasaka steals souls and then entertains himself by torturing them in their afterlife. He is the Devil, and the most evil person in Cyberpunk 2077.
  2. Spockprime

The General Videogame Thread

I just saw the new gameplay footage for Dragon Age 4 that EA showed last week. I wasn't expecting much from the game, but even with that low expectation, what I saw was disappointing. It's scheduled for release in the fall of this year (i.e., just a few months), which puts it in competition...
  3. Spockprime

[SPOILERS] - Starfield Story Thread

Not as far as I know, and I'd be shocked if so. Bethesda would be forced to spend a lot of resources on curating every paid mod to prevent opening itself up to massive potential liability. I haven't read the terms of use for the Creations, because I don't plan on using it for acquiring mods...
  4. Spockprime

I don't think it's bad, in that something like it is the only realistic way for console players to get mods. I think the problem is that it creates a two-tier system in which PC players can get mods for free, while console players are paying for them. I guess that Bethesda could try to...
  5. Spockprime

Yeah, and I also wonder about some of the mods that are on both the Creations site and on Nexus. I've noticed that a few of those are paid mods on Creations. It seems like M$ has put itself in a bit of a marketing bind for the XBox, when PC players can get a mod for free, while XBox players...
  6. Spockprime

I held off for a day or two before commenting on the new "Creations" site for uploading mods. I'm impressed by the number and types of mods available for the XBox. I know that pushing the XBox was one of the main motivations of M$ for the game, but I didn't know how the XBox modding would...
  7. Spockprime

I can't resist. Brothers to the End:
  8. Spockprime

Yeah, I saw some of that in the Youtube posts. The one who was complaining the most seems to want the game to be more like the Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor platformers. But the main character isn't a Jedi and isn't going to leap around swinging a lightsaber. Even if hypothetically they did...
  9. Spockprime

There are some new gameplay videos out for it. Visually, the game looks really good. I still need to see more about the actual gameplay. I'm bummed that it's not on Steam. I guess that I'll either have to buy it for PS5, or dig up my old Epic password.
  10. Spockprime

Looks like good humor. Ashly Burch is playing the character in her normal voice, rather than her "Aloy" voice.
  11. Spockprime

IMMERSE GAMEPACK x CYBERPUNK 2077

@EmbodyEagle and @EmbodySonicSamurai , Thanks for dropping by the forum and providing some definitive information.
  12. Spockprime

Wow !! No, I didn't see that. From the little communication Larian has given about the future of the game, I was assuming that nothing major would be forthcoming, including the mod kit. This is great news.
  13. Spockprime

After dropping BG3 at the beginning of Act 3 several months ago, I picked it back up this weekend. Finally attempted a Dark Urge playthrough. My frustration with the story hasn't happened with the Dark Urge. I think the story works terribly for a random custom character, and for several of...
  14. Spockprime

Movies / TV Shows!

Godzilla Minus One unexpectedly showed up on Netflix this weekend. I guess that they were keeping it as surprise, because I didn't see it anywhere in their announcements of upcoming shows. What an awesome movie. Hopefully the new Godzilla / Kong Empire movie will stumble through theaters...
  15. Spockprime

Stupid civilians

Hmm ... People freaking out when there's no reason to do so, responding insanely, while security misses the intruder right under their noses. Sounds pretty realistic to me.
  16. Spockprime

Interesting. I assumed that they were done with WOTR. I wonder if the new DLC means that they're also finally going to properly finish the Golden Dragon path.
  17. Spockprime

CDPR hires Ubisoft writer as lead writer for Project Orion

I'm in the minority who think that the writing of individual missions in CP2077 was sometimes great, but the overall story was a disaster. So, good luck to her. I'm not troubled at all. Maybe she won't give us an open world with a story that kills the main character in two weeks.
  18. Spockprime

Why is Johnny against sex workers?

Johnny's against pretty much anything that doesn't directly benefit him. His personality has a bit of negativity to it.
  19. Spockprime

What game are you currently playing

Ghost of Tsushima on PC. I put a few hundred hours into it on PS5, so now am giving the PC version a shot. Some folks seem to be having issues with it, but it's a solid port so far on my machine. No glitches, and I can finally play it at a good frame rate in 4k.
  20. Spockprime

What game are you currently playing

He annoys the player to death with incessant "another settlement needs out help" comments. After a while I'm sort of like, "Hey Preston, what you mean is that another settlement needs MY help, because all you do is sit around handing work for me to do, even though I'm supposed to be your boss."...
Top Bottom