Search results

+
  1. karleya

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

So my 5800x3D + RTX 4080 for 3440x1440 is now below Recommended requirements considering an AM5 is required for 1080P... OUCH :eek:
  2. karleya

KOLD MIRAGE - Not triggering.

I got mine to trigger by starting the quest "Killing in the Name" and then driving back there. After completing "Ghost Town" ofc.
  3. karleya

I don't have the minimum requirements to play cyberpunk 2077

1060 on avg net 35FPS per Tom's Hadware testing for Cyberpunk. if you want Med and nearly 60FPS, you'll need at min a 1660 Super according to their testing. Game is very taxing in it's current state. Even my RTX 3080 encounters bad FPS drops. Per Tom's 35 FPS on Med for a GTX 1060 @ 1080p. Ok...
  4. karleya

Freedom of the Press help

Same problem here, thought I did something wrong but apparently quest is still bugged. 2nd random Gig that' bugs out and fails. the other is the one where you put someone in your trunk. randomly just failed on me.
  5. karleya

100% use of Intel Core CPU

Just curious since higher resolutions usually alleviate CPU usage as more is dumped on GPU. but seems like everyone is getting crap performance and poor utilization lol
  6. karleya

3080 and 5800x getting 30fps

Auto. I had DLSS set to off at first. I think I read RockPaperShogun's guide to set it to Auto (could have been another site) and I gained quite a bit in FPS lol.
  7. karleya

3080 and 5800x getting 30fps

Why not pair two of the top tier gaming components available together? Here's what I'm getting in the city. Ultra+ RT Med 1440p. (5800X + RTX 3080 MSI Gaming X Trio)
  8. karleya

100% use of Intel Core CPU

what resolution you running at? at 1440P, maxed out CPU utilization is 40% avg.
  9. karleya

Mantis Blades visual glitch

Mine has horrible clipping when aiming down sights without scopes Switched to Gorilla Arms and I have 4 hands :sneaky:
Top Bottom