Search results

+
  1. T

Performance issues with Witcher 3 ver 4.0

Something I found out today while messing around with settings. If you disable Hairworks, GPU power usage jumps from 320-350Watts to 400-420watts. All of a sudden GPU starts to get fully utilized, and lo-and-behold frame rate jumps by 25%. So, even in this day and age, Hairworks implementation...
  2. T

The DX12 implementation is completely broken. If they called it a day there, I have no hopes from CDPR going forward.
  3. T

Update your drivers!

So, are the drivers causing neither GPU, nor CPU being used? How is this game using 80% or lower of my GPU at 4k and RT, while using less than 20% CPU? Must be the drivers...
  4. T

This is exactly what I am seeing. With lower texture detail than CP2077, with similar or lower crowd count, and with similar RT settings, why is the performance half? How horribly did CDPR optimize the CPU usage that GPU is barely being used? Is this a trend and a pattern with their every...
  5. T

I think you made a bit of a judgement leap from 'low frame rate' to 'demanding' very quickly. Problem is not that this game is demanding. Problem is that this game doesn't demand, and runs terribly at that. When I run CP2077, my GPU is pulling 450+ watts and humming nicely, with good frames...
Top Bottom