Search results

+
  1. rabi118

3rd Person Car handling and reported crime missions 2.0 suggestions.

Current Car Handling is alright for driving in 3rd person but in first person, the fast cars feel really light and way too hard to control specially around corners. Possible suggestion.. --Different car weight/gravity ratios when in 3rd person camera and 1st person. I cant say for most...
  2. rabi118

Patch Notes 10.12

Gwent needs to undo and delete everything that happened with and after Renfri. Reroll the game back to the state it was in before Renfri, maybe.. just maybe gwent will be fun again. [. . .] More OP cards = more money. AKA.. dead game. Goodbye gwent. It was good while it lasted.
  3. rabi118

Some gameplay suggestions for the devs post 1.6 patch !

The idea is cool indeed, but developing it would take way too much time for very little change. Yep. Not just iconic, no of weapons is way too low in the game in each category. It should be at least double the number if not triple. 1664866120 18. Simply by using Shards and messaging system in...
  4. rabi118

Well, when you have an augmented eye that can scan your surrounding, flashlight kind of negates the utility. lol but visually it would be nice.
  5. rabi118

A subtle change to give more depth to crafting and weapon customization with already existing assets (probably just return a cut feature)

This is a fantastic suggestion to be honest. Crafting would be a lot more fun that way. Also, a clear/detailed marker/metadata for the crafted weapon would be nice as in when it was crafted and such. I do agree with you, it probably was a cut content due to time barrier, all the mechanics seem...
  6. rabi118

This is actually a fantastic suggestion. It's hard to find the weapon we used previously.
  7. rabi118

My two cents for things CDPR teams can add to the game- 0. Adding reasons to continue playing.. aka.. increase street cred limit from 50 to 300/500. Every level of street cred may come with some benefits as in loots(weapons, mods, iconics, clothings, collectibles, cars) as rewards, NPCs will...
  8. rabi118

Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

My two cents for things CDPR can add to the game- 1. Adding reasons to continue playing.. aka.. increase street cred limit from 50 to 300/500. Every level of street cred may come with some benefits, NPCs will begin to recognize you, vendors have new arsenals for you, NCPD is gonna be harder...
  9. rabi118

Weapon Transmog system

This engine would probably be incompatible but the future games with Unreal engine would be cool.
  10. rabi118

Can we please get some heavy weaponry in the expansion?

SHOULDER mounted multiple rocket launcher you can use on vehicles or heavy enemies. THAT would be effing Cool. There would be barriers tho, you can use it only once then you have to refill ammo. So gotta make it count.
  11. rabi118

Please allow us to reset our attribute points after 1.5 patch

It actually takes away the replay value, so I doubt they will do it.
  12. rabi118

Sandevistan Visual Suggestion

I would rather prefer the visual part, in the ripperdoc, you should be able to see how you look after you install sandevistan, or any other cyberwear, would be a cool addition to the game
  13. rabi118

A PETITION about making another ending for the animation of Cyberpunk:Edgerunners

Though alternate endings are interesting.. but the anime is perfect as it is to be honest.
  14. rabi118

Dear CDPR devs, list of suggestions

Darkmod will be insanely good. Fights are too easy towards the endgame.
  15. rabi118

Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

+Gloves +Belt buckles
  16. rabi118

POWER, SMART, TECH weapons should having seperate ammo pool

I think the ammo system currently is fine. Its a hassle to do ammo run over and over again. I would rather request an Ammo capacity skill in the skill tree. I would also like to add more weapon customization/looks as in decals/variants so they look interesting instead of just that same generic...
  17. rabi118

My Suggestions for Cyberpunk after 2,300 hours and 19 Playthroughs

Completely agree with all of the points. I would also like to add the following 8. A few random police events that are marked with higher difficulty with higher chance of legendary loots IF you can complete them. As in you have to deal with multiple randomly generated mini bosses like the...
Top Bottom