Search results

+
  1. Dedderkat

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

2. Dedderkat

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

CDPR out did themselves with the latest updates. I path-trace on a i5 7500 cpu and an rtx 3060 12gb. I have upwards of 40 fps and sometimes 60 fps in some areas of the game with performance DLSS 1440p. THANK YOU CDPR!!!! CAN I HAVE S'MORE PLEASE?!?!?!?!! F S R 3 <3 1714506397 If they put Frame...
  3. Dedderkat

dare i say fsr 3.1? FSR 3.1, pweeze. pwetty pweeze!!!!
  4. Dedderkat

WOOOOOOOoooooooooooh!!!
  5. Dedderkat

FSR3 BABY!!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Dedderkat

Why the person above you should be banned

:sad:self termination ban.... that was beautiful.
  7. Dedderkat

banned for paying homage to another game on a Cyberpunk 2077 forum instead of building off of the film reference I made. Pina Coladas are friggin amazing.
  8. Dedderkat

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

Steam Input has always messed up Joy2key for me. It has messed up games that i didn't have to use joy2key on. I would try disabling steam input and restart your PC. If you have to have steam input i would disable, restart, and re-enable and see if that helps. I have also had success playing...
  9. Dedderkat

F*ck the modern world!

Don't do it!
  10. Dedderkat

banned for banning the person above before checkmate banned for not choosing g8 because Jimmy Buffet is wholesome like this thread R.I.P Norm and Chris
  11. Dedderkat

Cant Start the Game - Crash Reporter...

:) i would feel safe. single play rpg. not much risk.
  12. Dedderkat

Cant Start the Game - Crash Reporter...

try deleting the folders titled archive, bin, r6, and engine in the Cyberpunk2077 folder, verify in launcher and see if that works. if you are using mods delete mods, red4ext, and tools folders as well before verifying. I messed up my copy and this got me back to factory release. I have had bugs...
  13. Dedderkat

I just want to point out that Robocop is an indie game that has a linear playthrough. It is a much different game than Cyberpunk 2077. You cannot expect the same or better from CDPR. It is likely to happen when they do add fsr3 but, Robocop is simply not comparable as far as implementing...
  14. Dedderkat

I suspect it is a lot of work due possible motion vector issues that I have read about in the mod community. Amd fsr3 relies on motion vectors in order to pace the added frames properly. I imagine it is critical as per artifacts we have witnessed in mod implementations of fsr3 in Cyberpunk. It...
Top Bottom