Search results

+
  1. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Phantom Liberty - Tomorrow never knows quest: Can't interact with Misty / can't finish quest Edit: Don't loose hope, after playing one of the endings, Misty stand again at her counter and you can speak to her. "Tomorrow never knows quest" can be completed. Maybe this info could help other...
  2. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

another bug I thought CDPR fixed it already.......I made the "Fought the Law" mission late....inside club using access points...but I get no money / quickhacks or ressoucres....nothing. happened on every access point inside the club. minutes before - outside - the access points worked worked...
  3. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

thank you. will try next time with a mission with several options also met a known old bug in 2.11....the bed in Nomad Camp is still bugged and can't use it for sleep. funfact...this bug was even ingame and already known when i stopped playing in 2022....so, it seems is stil not fixed in early...
  4. stingray047

BFC 9000 trigger?...

go to the place, where originally the AV and the guy should be. In 2.1 the ride with Takemura triggered the event, so I didn't found anyone there after I returned. In 2.11 the guy is there again and with him the iconic "weapon".....
  5. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

another bug, caused by keybinding bug....can't switch mission objectives anymore. it was key Z before..... o_O
  6. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

And more bugs Aguilar suit still bugged - quest mark still on it despite quest is over / no more gigs in Dogtown Car driving sound vanished Music (background / combat) suddenly stop playing Music during Breach protocl still not playing Quest Tomorrow Never Knows: Misty still don't react
  7. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

cyber capacity shards (spawn / drop system) seems still buggy.... doesn't matter old / new capacity (450) calculation...still missing capacity shards and my netrunner is already level 60. maybe it's a rebellion idea / suggestion...but why not ripperdocs selling those shards ...connected to...
  8. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Netrunner: Counterhack / Wallhack bugged Counterhack - against enemy netrunner - the quickhack menu sometimes disappear / appear fast. don't know if "flickering" is the right word to describe it. Netrunner wallhack isn't working at all. But I assume this could be also one of the most reported...
  9. stingray047

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Still old bugs present in the game: - Cars LOD problems - Cars spawn problem ( they spawn close to player character ) - Cars model change while you come closer (except driver-co driver) or even in front of you when you look to the sinde and back...another car model appear - NPC LOD problem -...
  10. stingray047

Patch 2.11

So far I read is this an option when you have an Intel CPU 12th generation and upwards... I have an 11th generation CPU, so option won't appear.
  11. stingray047

Patch 2.11

sadly, there are still common - and I assume they belong to the most reported bugs in this game - bugs not fixed. beside the new imported bugs with this patch. still weird NPC and car spaws, LOD problems, blurry textures (ads, etc), pop ins of NPC/cars, NPC / car model change close to you /...
  12. stingray047

[PC / GOG / Patch 2.11] Hybrid CPU Utilization setting not shown

thanks. I've read it's for 12th generation intel cpu and upwards...don't work with my cpu. but it seems that ths new feature won't work well currently...
  13. stingray047

[PC / GOG / Patch 2.11] Hybrid CPU Utilization setting not shown

I had just a short run - with old/new bugs - even in the first minutes. I noticed that I have no settings / option for Hybrid CPU Utilization, only HDD mode is showing under Performance. I have an i9-11900kf / Win 11. Is this setting just for specific CPU's ?
  14. stingray047

Patch 2.11

I have the same - no setting is shown. Is this setting for specific CPU's only ? I had just short test run and noticed again bugs with 2.11..... - Cyberware was unequipped and had to go to a Ripperdoc....... - Costin Clinic: I can't leave his clinic, because dialog option covers door (Didn't...
  15. stingray047

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Is this a known bug ? Noticed that music during Breach Protocol stopped playing...one bug more on the list.... Also strange bug....in front of me...2 NPC are talking....when conversation finished...both NPC's disappeared suddenly and next to me another NPC's spawned in. Almost same behavior...
  16. stingray047

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Definitely, I went back and use an older save. My progress wasn't very far and lost "only" 3 hours. I wait for the patch before I upgrade the mask. Currently I let mask as it is in Tier 5. I used an older save before I did the upgrade, just for the case regarding the incoming patch this week...
  17. stingray047

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Has someone else a bug regarding the Behavioral Imprint-Synced Faceplate....I have this faceplate twice in my inventory....one with questmarker in tier 5...and one as cyberware with tier 5+ (I did an upgrade). Noticed at the end of PL main story the bug. Then during quest to craft Blackwall...
  18. stingray047

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Maybe patch will be released with red streams this week...hopefully. It seems I collect this time bugs - now I noticed that my V has sometimes no hands. (I don't use any body mods). For anyone who has bug with no spawned cars in garage during "Waiting for Dodger".....you must do the whole...
  19. stingray047

BUGS after Patch 2.1

PL Gig Waiting for Dodger - Cars in garage (including police car) won't spawn and can't progress Side Gig...... had already similar bug with Johnny's car. Somebody has experience if the cars during Waiting for Dodger Gig will spawn when I repeat the whole Gig or is there a kind of trigger what...
  20. stingray047

[PC] Question about Chimera Core Save Game Corruption

Picked the Chimera Core after defeating the machine. Used the Core immediately at the Chimera location to craft a weapon mod. At H10 apartment I was able to put core on the table next to Scorpion figure. Putting the core on table mean I have to be afraid to get the known save game corruption...
Top Bottom