Search results

+
  1. OmegaBlocker

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I know it sounds obvious but have you unlocked the romance with Judy in full? Other than that and progressing, im not sure what causes it to not commence
  2. OmegaBlocker

In case anyone hasn't gotten chance to play it or do it yet. Here it is, spoilers though if you wanna go hang out with Judy yourself
  3. OmegaBlocker

Just posted some of my faves I found while on here as a last post for a while Gonna be away for quite a bit of time now See you all when Phantom Liberty is out where hopefully we get to see our BD bae Judy!
  4. OmegaBlocker

What V dreams about
  5. OmegaBlocker

The V Squad
  6. OmegaBlocker

Judy tax
  7. OmegaBlocker

Judy tax successful..
  8. OmegaBlocker

Side note:
  9. OmegaBlocker

Yeah I will have faith. I know they are aware of how we feel about the characters. I just hope they don't forget them
  10. OmegaBlocker

After seeing the teaser for Phantom Liberty...I doubt that we'll get more Judy or other character content... Seems to be a standalone thing with separate characters set in its own little story. Pretty disappointed to be honest but I didnt expect them to give us what we truly want lol
  11. OmegaBlocker

Judy tax paid successfully
  12. OmegaBlocker

V: Hi I'd like a caramel latte and muffin please Judy: ... V this is like your 5th order today, you gonna keep asking me to make them for you? V: But it's all cute when you write "<3 V" as my name Judy: Shush you... Judy writes <3 V on the cup again
  13. OmegaBlocker

Any as long as it's with Judy!
  14. OmegaBlocker

Me xD
  15. OmegaBlocker

Wish those features can be apart of the main game Just to inform you of how much I love Judy, I would sacrifice the entirety of Phantom Libertry expansion just to get an update with a 10 second animation where Judy can sit on V's lap in their apartment for no reason other than it'd give me...
  16. OmegaBlocker

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

As long as Judy and Panam are in the expansion in anyway, I'm game for it :cool:
Top Bottom