Search results

+
  1. M

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

So you went through with it Rafal_Jaki I hope there is still room for more xD
  2. M

The Witcher Figurines By Dark Horse - Who Would You Like To See Next?

•MAIN GAME• : -Avalach -Vesemir - Young Geralt + Child Ciri 2in1 statue •BAW• -Regis - Vivienne Bird Form •HOS• -O'dimm holding skull - Iris with rose •MONSTER• -Leshen + Wolfes -Specter / Wraith •BONUS• -Johnny
  3. M

same here in germany
  4. M

I asked a shop here in germany & they told me they have release sheduled for 15 december.
  5. M

Proof of concept for lipsynced speech and enhanced w2scene encoder features

ahh right ... actually really forgot to paste in that part :D ... working now ...
  6. M

all the buttons / hotkeys work ... its just when I press r ( the rename prompt opens , but I cant type anything after that... nothing happens when I press any key after pressing r ) ... It should be installed properly.... everything works except typing filter & renaming stuff :D
  7. M

Hey man great tools , is it normal that renaming & filter function dont seem to work yet ? I press r but cant type anything ? I can totally see myself using this to create a couple uniquie shots ... ;)
  8. M

got lucky & got them quite early (game legends.de had some early stock. very limited... ) If I had discovered it a few days ealier I also would have gotten eredin already ... but well xD...
  9. M

Ive updated the video link , there will be a new statue video every day( at 5pm ) ;) ... Ciri is coming next ;)
  10. M

it feels so good to glance at them every day ;) .... I like them way more than the collectors edition statue xD
  11. M

will do one for every statue ;) ... next one is coming tommorow I think. Im actually really happy how the 4 I got so far they turned out. I expected less. Makes me feel actually alot better for not being able to afford the 1000 euro prime 1 statues. Though I still would love to have a chance...
  12. M

So I got the first couple of figures & decided to make proper showcase videos for them , to show my love & support . Here is the first of the 5(to be officially released tommorrow on my channel ) ... Ciri , Yen & Triss coming later this week ... havent managed to get a hold of Eredin yet though...
  13. M

guess who was knocking at my door :D
  14. M

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-the-witcher-pop-s newly announced Pop Figures ... never liked these pop figures ... but its nice to see witcher is going places^^
  15. M

The new forum look

Pls make it so that it rememebers my settings( so I dont have to switch to Blood and wine skin every time I log in) ... thats the only thing that still bothers me
  16. M

Lets hope they sell well enough :D ... so we get more ;) .... Will definetly buy all 5 & more (if more are coming ) ;)
  17. M

xD ... I have abit of a different wishlist priority wise , as I would go with main characters first that can put up a fight or wield a sword like(Gaunter Odimm / Olgierd Regis / Shani // so we have nice main cast from hos and baw) after that I would go for those support characters ... monster...
Top Bottom