Search results

+
  1. yayodeanno.831

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

The show is a steaming pile of horse manure, it reduced TW to something akin to Xena or Hercules crossed with one of those vampire romances for "young adults", plus added gore and sex. Each one of the actors might be talented individually but the contest in which they work is that of a...
  2. yayodeanno.831

Now playing [music]

3. yayodeanno.831

I don't know. The armor looks like it's been manufactured with stitching machines in a present day motorcycle accessories factory from kevlar and eco leather. Maybe it will look more worn in in the show but it's just too modern looking to me. But I can see the same designer who did the scrotum...
  4. yayodeanno.831

Now playing [music]

f***k Lady Gaga
  5. yayodeanno.831

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

Prima avevi qualche altra versione installata?
  6. yayodeanno.831

Now playing [music]

7. yayodeanno.831

ecco, io sto giusto leggendo Narrenturm, La torre dei folli, capitolo primo della trilogia Hussita di Sapkowski (la scrisse dopo aver concluso la saga di Geralt). Ho 'sto libro in forma fisica da un annetto, ma non mi riusciva di leggerlo finche' non ho trovato la versione ebook. A differenza...
  8. yayodeanno.831

I have PS4 Witcher 3 disk and want to buy digital DLC

you will probably need a Russian address (a fake one if you're not Russian) to register the account and a Russian PSN Top Up card to add funds to your account for paying the dlc.
  9. yayodeanno.831

mamma mia the sadness...:ROFLMAO:
  10. yayodeanno.831

Mi sa che son tutti spariti quando hanno realizzato l'ultimo ribaltone grafico del forum, nessuno capiva piu' come arrivare al topic prescelto. E' morta pure Witcher - Balcani dove ogni tanto mi facevo sentire. Comunque benvenuto(a) Akudora. Se dio vuole prima a poi ritorna qualche veterano del...
  11. yayodeanno.831

well the show will be it's own thing to be judged by it's own merits. I was against it anyways cause it can't be done properly by Hollywood. Hopefully it won't suck too much. But in the end who cares. :p
  12. yayodeanno.831

Un po' morto 'sto thread...
  13. yayodeanno.831

Now playing [music]

Tetsuo: The Bullet Man Soundtrack
  14. yayodeanno.831

Now playing [music]

15. yayodeanno.831

Now playing [music]

Cyberpunkish?
  16. yayodeanno.831

It'l suck tho. Netflix should have done what it did with Dark and have a completely European production work on the show.
  17. yayodeanno.831

You want updates on the show? At present only here.
  18. yayodeanno.831

Vešci sa Balkana

Knjiga je masivna, za kvalitetu prevoda baš nisam kompetentan (slovenac hrvatsko+istro/italijanskoga porekla) ali zvuči jako sočno, izgleda mi puno ambicioznija od Geraltove priče. Tek sam je počeo čitati ovih dana ali obečava. :)
  19. yayodeanno.831

Vešci sa Balkana

Preveden je i prvi tom Husitske Trilogije, Kula ludaka poštarina do Slovenije me je koštala više nego knjiga :D (u nadi, da ovu temu još neko šljivi)
  20. yayodeanno.831

Spacelab9 Announces 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Soundtrack Double LP'

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0856\/5322\/products\/EU.jpg?v=1511455571"}Spacelab9 EU 180 copies{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0856\/5322\/products\/US.jpg?v=1511455692"}Spacelab9 USA...
Top Bottom