Search results

+
  1. mrvoland

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

For me temporary solution is to skip in game time or sleep several hours, world is respawn and crash is gone, i was do that several times this days. Load auto save, skip time and that's all :)
  2. mrvoland

CYBERPUNK 2077 PC CRASH ISSUES temporary solution

This is temporary solution for Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) crash or freeze. First of all crash or freeze is not coming from mod's, i have fresh install and then add some mods and it is working with mods. To avoid crash or freeze just skip some hours in game time, that's...
  3. mrvoland

[TECHNICAL UPDATE] Characters appear dark on PCs using AMD Radeon RX GPUs.

yeah delete it, HDR is just retransition from RGB in the BAD way, if someone is using HDR, remember! In this game NO REAL HDR!
  4. mrvoland

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I dont have crash report because game is FREEZE and i kill it!!! no mods (removed) check verify/repair, set it to minimal video settings, latest drivers for all and AMD video is get it, why the fuck i give my money to you for DLC if the stupid game is not working!!?!?!?
  5. mrvoland

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

CDPR guys, did you consider to giveaway also 1200W power supply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
  6. mrvoland

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Disappointed, really only four gigs ? Guys take this game serous please, there is nothing new, a few fancy weapons and one jacket LOL! Put some random generator for NCPD and side gigs, i know is hard to release but WE ALL waiting something BIG that you promise!
Top Bottom