Search results

+
  1. S

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

After spend a lot of time with Panam, sometimes I have a problems when i go to sleep with my wife ( I hope you understand what I mean) =))))))))))) did you have tha same ? =) i want to be honest. Initially yes, but then with great concentration no :ROFLMAO: (it only happened once)
  2. S

Thank guy. :) True, when you stop fighting you have already lost.
  3. S

Ahahahaha yeah im alive. I just live normal weekend because of the covid I was trapped in the house, and this weekend I was finally able to go out. But this morning i read all the post. I checked you from above ahahaha.
  4. S

Hello guy :) and welcome to this great post traumatic group. I also have 29 years and a great girl by my side in life, but just like you i still don't understand what happened. But I can guarantee that every sensation I have with her will hardly forget. I'm glad this group is helpful to you...
  5. S

Definitely. Same name, same characters, same world, but every single player have a special, and original story. This heterogeneity without judging the choices. My personal story line: it starts with V returning to NC with the anger of the best punk rockers. Unfortunately after a few hits...
  6. S

Now stop you to read in my mind. :) Yeah is a great scene also for me
  7. S

Photo Contest results are in!

Great, really great work. :)
  8. S

and we can use this, to investigate the enemies of the past who have returned. 1612513035 definitely.
  9. S

Hi guys, this morning (now in Italy are 09 a.m.) while i was reading what you said to each other in the night, i thought about this romance integration for main npc (it works better with Judi cause is a genius of braindance, but it would be nice to find a way to make everything consistent with...
  10. S

Welcome guy ;) what you wrote is very interesting and would be an extra knife in the heart ahaha. I hope together with you and everyone here, that the story takes many shades. (including the ability to have more dialogue and interactions). p.s. this also applies to other romances. It is right...
  11. S

A lake of tears ;( yes.
  12. S

Romance

Sono contento di aver raggiunto le stesse visualizzazioni del video di QDSS. Qualcosa, nonostante il silenzio, vorrà pur dire :)
  13. S

What game are you currently playing

Currently, i play Cyberpunk 2077 (<3 Panam) - Sea of Thieves - Ori - Halo ad Fall Guys. All different ahahahh.
  14. S

I thik yes ahahaha. It's hard, but it will pass (i don't know, im not sure i want to heal). Her music, her voice echo in my head.
  15. S

Thank really really thank. To you, to all. You save me :) and if i can i will help you all at my best. <3 <3 <3 "You can't save the world, but you can save yourself and those ones close to you"
  16. S

I thik to understand your point. And i agree with you. :) This is the reason why i hope to will have new storiline and quest. This morning, i just try to say, what i feelings, and trust it is not just physical attraction. Things can have a lot of colors. 1612359437 1612360613 Grazie mille...
  17. S

it's great to find people to talk to about the same vibes. I really like it when this is good for the soul. You have no idea how important it was to me to talk about this topic. Now I am always sad (and happy at the same time) but aware that there is someone who listens to me and understands...
  18. S

ahahahahahahahahhaah
Top Bottom