Search results

+
  1. D

I'm so pissed about "It takes three to tango"!

I'm so pissed about "It takes three to tango"! From the start of the game I had already decided I wanted to romance Triss, because she was my main romance choice in the 2 previous game. So I avoided all sexual interaction with Yennefer. But in the Djinn quest, I picked the dialogue...
  2. D

Quest bug report: "Count Reuven's Treasure"

Quest bug report: "Count Reuven's Treasure" During the quest Count Reuven's Tresure, if you choose to sneak out of the Witch Hunters' HQ you have to jump over one inner wall to get to another walled area. At this area, the game wants the player to destroy part of the outer wall using...
  3. D

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

Brazilian server on Steam is getting overwhelmed! 3.4 kb download speed :'(
  4. D

The missing executable message
  5. D

Got same message here from Steam! :o
  6. D

Dude, my version is unpacking and downloaded the patch, it's live!
  7. D

It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive, it's aliiiiiiiiiiiiive! It's unpacking on Steam!
  8. D

Unlock date/time on Steam

UP!
  9. D

Unlock date/time on Steam

Someone at CDPR should contact Steam about this. We shouldn't be penalized because we bought the game on another platform :(
  10. D

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Kotaku reviewer played on normal and hard and said hard was spot on.
  11. D

I tend to agree with the reviewer on this one. The way CDPR advertised the game made it look like Skyrim, when in reality it is more like DA:I, but bigger. When Bioware advertised DA:I, they didn't promise open world, but huge zones open world-like
  12. D

I think what CDPR actually said is more like val.mitev said. They promised quest that have something special about them, not just the regular fetch 10 feathers. So I guess they delivered that, based on the reviews I read.
  13. D

That's what difficulty setting is for :P
Top Bottom