Search results

+
  1. Kadoa

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

JOLYNE CUJOH BABY LEEEESSSS GOOOOO
  2. Kadoa

That would make sense to begin with the most popular character if they can only afford working on one character at a time. Let's just hope that they are not lazy and other characters will get new content too.
  3. Kadoa

Eyyy, I have just started another playthrough too! I promised myself that I'm not going to play this game again until new content arrives, but damn I've started to miss Jude :shrug: I've also recently got into fanfictions after some strong recommendations from chooms here (especially this one...
  4. Kadoa

Damn, this really brings feels back. On one side it is so well done in every aspect that I completely love that, on the other stuff like that really makes it harder to live in my happy end nomad bubble :cry:
  5. Kadoa

Bro, imma take one Speedwagon and one Judy for myself and I'm the happiest person in the world, what else could I want? It's like winning life twice :cry:
  6. Kadoa

Imagine if Judy somehow isekai'd into our world just to find out that she got semi cults going on on every social medias lmao
  7. Kadoa

I was just going to write that! We've gotten so far chooms, remember when we had like 8 pages and 5k views? :giveup:
  8. Kadoa

If it was possible to experience V's childhood through braindance with Judy I would totally freak out. Getting to know our character more is something always wanted and having Judy with us to see her reaction to that would make it even better experience.
  9. Kadoa

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

That's some real talk here, not having Valerie/Vincent moment from Panam, Judy and rest of the squad is just a mistake. Let's hope it will change in future expansions.
  10. Kadoa

So what you mean is that people shouldn't look further than at obvious bugs? We should just pretend that the base of game is fully completed right now and doesn't need anything more because you have been chased by headless guys, hmm ok?
  11. Kadoa

Me before playing Cyberpunk: -okay then, first playthrough gonna be as femaleV and the second one as maleV Techie gal from Moxes: -lol, no.
  12. Kadoa

Still it's dope as hell that we have in this thread so many creative people creating top tier content like ya. The passion everybody here have for this game and characters is really something on next level.
  13. Kadoa

YOO welcome back! If we all grown that big without our OG then imagine what is going to happen now, JudyExpress is going to become damn Shinkansen.
  14. Kadoa

They should have also designed character named Dio to obliterate him before he commits all of these murders lmao
  15. Kadoa

It would be cool, but I would rather see some kind of animated movies like Resident Evil ones of course with voice actors from the game. It is hard for me to imagine Judy with other voice and face. I would be thankful for anything that would give us more of Judy tho.
  16. Kadoa

Yeah I get you and I will gladly join in sounding like an idiot. This moments gets me too, her face expression while holding V's hand (especially that smirk), light in her eyes while transfering data and whole scenery makes this moment I dont know, magical? She looks stunning all the time, but...
  17. Kadoa

The power of Jude: -strong enough to make people want to spend Valentine's Day with her rather than actual partner, -brings people from all over the world to just one thread where they spend hours everyday, -makes main questline from the game feel pretty much irrelevant compared to her parts...
  18. Kadoa

Both of them, JudyExpress is too damn fast to even consider stuff like that. This is what I want to believe in case of this scene, just two gals having fun, allowing themselves to do something they don't usually do. We all had these kinds of moments in our lives, didn't we?
  19. Kadoa

I also feel like CDPR missed huge opportunity of main characters interacting with each other. Having Judy working together with Panam/River/Kerry would be hella interesting. Seeing how they would get along with each other or how their friendship (or rivalry?) would develop with time could be...
  20. Kadoa

I really doubt that Valerie didn't take her relatonship with Judy seriously and I'm completely sure that she wasn't with Judy just because she felt pity for her. Yeah, V seemed a little bit distanced in conversations with Judy: rooftop call, conversation after Pyramid Song, we didn't see any big...
Top Bottom