Search results

+
  1. Anubis51321

Патч 2.11

Патч новый, траблы старые, че с машиной поясните?))))
  2. Anubis51321

Патч 2.11

После патча пропали иконки имплантов А так же вырос импутлаг в 2 раза 1706705853 И как перекрасить рейфилд? 1706706362 Постоянная подгрузка текстур и дребезжание перед этим, как откатить обнову?
  3. Anubis51321

Патч 2.1 — список изменений

Я не хочу заново перепроходить все что прошел, я в энгдейме просто не могу поменять импланты, вот и все
  4. Anubis51321

у рипперов
  5. Anubis51321

Добрый вечер, кто знает может как сбросить все импланты? после обновления до патча 2.1 у меня пропала шкала здравомыслия и я у фиксеров не могу поменять ни импланты не снять их не продать даже, на попытки 0 реакции
  6. Anubis51321

Обновление 2.0

Вопрос такой, где как каким образом это собирается???? облазил весь город всех риперов всех торгашей весь гугл, 0 инфы 0 подсказок 0 каких либо мыслей
  7. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

and well, there's a bug, the developers should fix it
  8. Anubis51321

Обновление 2.0

Вопрос, что дает перенасыщение киберимплантами? Помимо того что у тебя - к хп? Что дает пункт 5% ярости? Нужно пофиксить много багов, не понравилось что машины стали дрифтовыми, то что сделали с полицией +, макстак особенно классным получился, только нетраннер багается и не хакает тебя
  9. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

I didn't say that about Max, I said about the actions of the police when Max arrives so that they don't stand like a pillar but close you in a ring and don't climb forward, as well as when you get into the car, the police also get into cars and follow you
  10. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

here you are wrong, the police immediately run to their cars to continue chasing you as soon as you get into any car, when Max arrives, the message appears "max has arrived in battle, so" the police really finish shooting at you from close range, the area around you is cleared and only maxtack...
  11. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

I just advise you to compare the police before the update and after the update, you will feel the difference, if you have the opportunity, play both versions, just pick up your immortality so that nothing prevents you from comparing the fullness of the police of different versions, you will...
  12. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

It is not entirely clear what the "Implant limit" indicator affects, why the red scale, the decrease in the health indicator, I understood that, but what is the "probability of rage" scale, what will happen if the red scale of implants is completely filled in and what does the rage scale do?
  13. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

The new police system was made for additional immersion in the game, now you will not be bored with crushing crowds of bots and policemen with impunity who will not be able to do anything to you, you try to start a shootout on the street now, I bet that you will not live to see max taka, the...
  14. Anubis51321

Update 2.0

Of the recent bugs that I noticed, you need to fix very quickly break the gameplay, namely: 1. physics of cars, if the car turns over or tilts, it starts to tremble and when exiting the inverted car, the character without animation simply teleports up, and the doors of the car can open into the...
Top Bottom