Search results

+
  1. gallantchar

Time for another wake-up call: Whats Wrong with Cyberpunk 2077?

Ah, I see, so it seems that [...]. Well, guess that reveals just how lost the company is. Easy decision to not pour any more money into Cyberscam or any other product CD Projekt makes. But thats alright, you guys can enjoy your dumpster of a game, and completely miss out on the very essence of...
  2. gallantchar

Time for another wake-up call: Whats Wrong with Cyberpunk 2077?

First off, let me address the elephant in the room--why I've been gone for so long. I decided I would sit back and look at what CDPR would do for Cyberpunk before I absolutely ripped it a new one for another couple months straight. What I've seen--well, let's just say I've arguably seen nothing...
  3. gallantchar

What would Fix the game for you?

Honestly, what would fix the game basically entails us getting a completely different game than we got. Eight years of waiting, much less than that of development, and everything they marketed up to release isn't in the game. I want life paths to matter. I want choices to matter. I want actual...
  4. gallantchar

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

Yeah, no. They're never going to deliver the game they promised for 2077. Even if they do it for Cyberpunk 2 or whatever their sequel is, they're dead to me. Can't believe I even believed they could've held up to their promises, the days of honest companies is over. Never buying another...
  5. gallantchar

Is Act I the Cyberpunk 2077 game we wanted?

Went ahead and stopped with the Skyrim allusion. Yeah, a game as wide as a lake and shallow as a puddle is still more than what we have with a game as small as a puddle and as shallow as one, too. Outside of the main story, side quests are pretty watered down, not including those tied to the...
  6. gallantchar

Do you think CD Projekt will change existing content?

Absolutely. I just... I’d rather not get my hopes up again.
  7. gallantchar

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

Oh, it’s only what I’d like. I don’t expect a damn thing from CDPR. They’ve failed me once, they’ll undoubtedly fail me again.
  8. gallantchar

Is this game an rpg?

It’s an RPG in the same sense half of the games listed in the RPG category in most games stores would be. It’s not an RPG in the same sense ACTUAL RPGs (KOTOR, TW, etc) are.
  9. gallantchar

Replayability? [Spoilers]

Doubtful. They didn’t even do that for the main game, and they don’t seem interested in fixing it, so why expect anything groundbreaking for the DLC? You’re setting yourself up for disappointment.
  10. gallantchar

Is Act I the Cyberpunk 2077 game we wanted?

It’s just a shame that, for the most part, Act I was pretty much on rails and there’s little opportunity organically speaking to do side stuff. A way to fix this, I’d say, is to pull the Morrowind method. For those of you unaware of the “Morrowind method” for main quests: Up until a...
  11. gallantchar

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

I picked prequel to V meeting Johnny—reading between the lines, I’m voting for that six month montage to be a full playable section of the game.
  12. gallantchar

Do you think CD Projekt will change existing content?

Expect nothing from CDPR, and you can’t be disappointed when they inevitably underperform or fail to deliver.
  13. gallantchar

Endgame dont SAVE

You got the clothes you collected in the final mission? I didn’t even get that.
  14. gallantchar

Weapon check animation

There’s always one more thing I find out these people took away from us. Just when I thought I couldn’t be more let down by CDPR.
  15. gallantchar

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

I took my time, did all the side quests and what not and got the apparent “good” ending where you let Johnny take over and do the job with Rogue and all, and couldn’t really play much after. The issues just kept piling on and on, and since I had done all the side content save for buying cars...
  16. gallantchar

Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez

Dude, Ms. Peralez was thicc
  17. gallantchar

So the Dev leak info is debunked

Expect nothing, hope for nothing. The game will likely stay the way it is currently, and expecting more is setting yourself up for disappointment if it doesn’t happen. Should they fix it, good. When they likely won’t add everything they promised us, and fail to deliver the game marketed...
  18. gallantchar

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

Fool me once, shame on you. You won’t get a second time, CDPR.
  19. gallantchar

Maybe grab should have been a body skill.....

Funnily enough, wasn’t that something shown off in the 2018 video?
  20. gallantchar

Still playing in 2021?

Stopped after a while after beating the game. Don’t plan on going back until the game is fixed to be where they advertised and NG+ is added. Until then, it’s yet another one-play game I’ll never play again, and a company I’ll never buy from again.
Top Bottom