Search results

+
  1. Vixpunk

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Cyberpunk 2077 beats out Horizon Dawn for open world exploration and engagement. That's a lot coming from me who thoroughly enjoyed Horizon Dawn and considered it one of the PS5's top games.
  2. Vixpunk

the dlc was amazing imo

Edit: Spoiler Tags Added - Rawls
  3. Vixpunk

I don't like Panam Palmer

Panam is a flawed character, written perfectly. She made mistakes in the past, continues to make mistakes and will make more in the future. She provides a good contrast to V who ( through your actions) can make the RIGHT decisions. I enjoyed her arc almost more than Judy who I chose to romance.
  4. Vixpunk

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

Not the best way to have your post taken seriously. And you're incorrect in that I counted more than a few side-stories that ended either on a positive note or a neutral note.
  5. Vixpunk

Phantom Liberty - The story just doesn't... work for me? (some spoilers included)

Despite the bleak endings I give the game an A+ overall. it's been an enthralling experience. A shame Cyberpunk 2 won't come out for many years.
  6. Vixpunk

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

So, I watched enough (see: let the stream run in the background) to earn the helmet, boots and pants. I claimed the articles but haven't seen anything else happen? When will Project Red deposit the items, anyone know?
  7. Vixpunk

Phantom Liberty - The story just doesn't... work for me? (some spoilers included)

Phantom Liberty storyline was certainly pulled from the Die Hard franchise, that's for sure. I can't judge the story until I complete it, but switching from PL to gigs in Night City is uneven to say the least. I am enjoying the oppressive feel of PL which helps in keeping the scale down.
  8. Vixpunk

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

"The campaign reward code will be delivered to the user's Twitch notification inbox once they have been earned. The notification inbox can be found to the right in the top navigation bar on Twitch. The codes will remain there until the user deletes the message."...
  9. Vixpunk

Cops Are Too Easily Aggroed By V

Heh, I thought this was just me. The aggro is far too sensitive and it is immersion breaking.
  10. Vixpunk

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

1695660026 1695660046 1695660073 1695661006 1695661442
  11. Vixpunk

My favourite game, now dead

While I never ran a full netrunner build this iteration of character skill building is perplexing. It give a strong sense of forced play, rather than the freedom I was accustomed to.
  12. Vixpunk

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

V had to dress up and infiltrate the Us Cracks concert.
  13. Vixpunk

Unable to activate photo mode on PS5

Yes, of the three I have. Pressing down vertically won't trigger. I tried looking for a setting I may have disabled but couldn't find one. So to enable photo mode you literally just press the left and right joysticks down simultaneously? 1695316561 We can close this thread. I re-checked the...
  14. Vixpunk

Unable to activate photo mode on PS5

Greetings everyone, loving Cyberpunk so far. Can't wait for Phantom Liberty. I'm trying to access photo mode in the PS5 and it won't load. Instructions everywhere say to press down on L3 and R3 together but nothing happens. Any ideas?
  15. Vixpunk

🎉The Welcome Thread

Greetings everyone, loving Cyberpunk so far. Can't wait for Phantom Liberty. I'm trying to access photo mode in the PS5 and it won't load. Instructions everywhere say to press down on L3 and R3 together but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Top Bottom