Search results

+
  1. P

Sharing coins with hungry children in the middle of nowhere WTF?

Before the game came out I fantasized about a big quest-line where the witchers realize that witchers would always be needed, despite the unpleasant aspects of their creation, and decide to rebuild the witcher school. Getting Kaer Morhen fixed up, getting Kalkstein to handle the alchemical...
  2. P

[Mod Request] - Remove HPBar when out of combat and Sprinting !

I guess the easiest way would be to just remove stamina-cost from sprinting
  3. P

[MOD IDEA] Geralt swords on the side instead of the back

I would love to wear the Ofieri saber on my hip just as a decoration when dressed in my fine clothes attending Gwent tournaments and stuff like that (maybe it could be done as a modification of the robe outfit?". Other than that I'm quite happy with swords on my back. Also let's not get caught...
  4. P

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

Wouldn't it be great if this was some kind of ARG marketing scheme where the files for Vivaldi's new appearance contained some hidden message hinting at some future DLC or something. Like: "You have my support Vivaldi, I will bring my finest Scoia'tael into the city, and together we'll...
  5. P

Could this armor be ported in as a new Ciri outfit?

Could this armor be ported in as a new Ciri outfit? Seeing as this mod existed for a while, I guess it got taken down though: Would it be possible to port in the assets from this mod, to make a Ciri witcher armor skin...
  6. P

[MOD Request] Better Bomb Utility

[MOD Request] Better Bomb Utility Hitting enemies with bombs without blowing yourself up can be a bit of a hassle at times, therefore it would be nice to be able to drop a bomb to the ground where you are currently standing, and then just dodge away after you've placed it. 2-3 seconds timer...
  7. P

Did CDPR fail to portray Ciri correctly in The Witcher 3?

I agree that they fucked up by putting her in high heels, absolutely ridiculous! Pointed it out months before the game even came out, but they refused to even acknowledge it. If you are playing on PC however, there is a mod which gives her normal boots =) Oh, and she was indeed described as...
  8. P

Fist Fighters do one-hit-kill?

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!
  9. P

[MOD Request] Add "Bed-functionality" to the rest of the game

[MOD Request] Add "Bed-functionality" to the rest of the game Now that BaW has the option of going to sleep on a bed, and getting certain bonuses from that, it would be nice to have that option (with varying levels of bonuses) for the rest of the game. I tend to role-play quite a bit...
  10. P

[Powerful Reflected Arrows ] Could somebody turn this WS file edit into a mod?

I did it! The mod is up on the nexus now. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1694/? Many thanks for the help guys =D
  11. P

It really is that simple? Damn, watched and read a ton of guides about modding and they all talked about "uncooking" and using a shit-ton of commands lines and stuff, couldn't be f******ed to learn all that shit, but I might try this, thanks for the help =D
  12. P

[Powerful Reflected Arrows ] Could somebody turn this WS file edit into a mod? So I figured out how to increase the damage done by reflected arrows, but I don't know how to make actual mods. I'll explain the value that needs to be edited: The file is: arrowProjectile.ws located in \The...
  13. P

[MOD Request] (Spoiler for the ending of BaW)

Yes, I just think it's very silly and awkward that the criteria for that ending is that you can't be in a relationship with either Triss nor Yennefer to get it. That shouldn't matter to Ciri, and she could still come and visit.
  14. P

[MOD Request] (Spoiler for the ending of BaW)

[MOD Request] (Spoiler for the ending of BaW) I would love a mod that makes Witcher-ending Ciri appear at Corvo Bianco even if you romanced either Yen or Triss. Preferably that the quest to "Go home" and find Ciri would trigger after completing whichever version the vanilla game would present...
  15. P

"Bootblack" fistfight is either bugged or terribly designed

"Bootblack" fistfight is either bugged or terribly designed This fistfight has you go up against 3 skull-leveled opponents simultaneously, they kill you in two hits (one actually, because they get a free hit at the start of the fight before you get control of Geralt) and they take...
  16. P

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Remember when the armors were made from leather, cloth and metal? Those were the days =) Now they're made from plastic.......enjoy.......
  17. P

[MOD Request] Unique swords for the other Witchers

[MOD Request] Unique swords for the other Witchers I've noticed that aside from Vesemir, the other Witchers in the game mostly seem to be equipped with the bog-standard Witcher-swords. It would be nice to see some variation, especially considering how many cool sword-designs there are in this...
  18. P

[MOD Request] Werewolf decoction repurposed

[MOD Request] Werewolf decoction repurposed I'm sure everyone would agree that the Werewolf decoction (makes running outside of combat no longer consume stamina) is by far the least useful decoction. I'm not sure I can imagine anybody using it. Even if the effect applied during combat I don't...
  19. P

Change Werewolf Decoction

Change Werewolf Decoction I'm sure everyone would agree that the Werewolf decoction (makes running outside of combat no longer consume stamina) is by far the least useful decoction. I'm not sure I can imagine anybody using it. Even if the effect applied during combat I don't think it would be...
  20. P

[MOD Request] Ciri combat enhancements

Well, fiddlesticks. Thanks for the feedback guys. So....yeah.....better tools pretty please =)
Top Bottom