Search results

+
  1. G3gog

[BUG] - Patch 2.01 Radio Now Entirely Muffles Vehicle Sounds

I simply cannot bear this sound design decision, it does not make sense at all (however softened/reduced they made it) and it is totally immersion breaking, thus unacceptable. They spoke yet again about immersion in their 2.1 announcement video, yet they weren't even able to do the very minimum...
  2. G3gog

Haven't tried 2.1 yet but reading this, I'm clearly not in a hurry. This is infuriating ! How difficult is that for you people at CDPR to add a f*$!ù£ toggle for this ?! You added a bunch of them altering the whole UI design (under the accessibility umbrella but still) but for this, you can't...
  3. G3gog

Seems like it might have... reading in between the last two lines quoted here...
  4. G3gog

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

In the announcement video, it was "full support", now it's "support" only. Truly hoping this is not just support for Adaptive Triggers (like you did with The Witcher 3 Next Gen and especially considering there's already a great mod for that which offers granular control as well as making use of...
  5. G3gog

Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

"Full" DualSense support better be (at least) on par with PS5 (all haptics & holocalls through controller's speaker) cause the witcher 3 only has adaptive triggers and the lack of haptics really sucks. And since it's PC, hopefully we can make use of Touchpad and Player LEDs to reflect in-game...
  6. G3gog

There might be a silver lining here since Pawel Sasko responded positively (I mean constructively at least) to yet another inquiry about the issue on his latest stream to date : Two segments interaction. Part 1 Part 2 Hopefully his note-taking will lead to CDPR audio engineers addressing...
  7. G3gog

Given Pawel Sasko's answer linked above and 2.02 update not bringing any change whatsoever to this disgusting sound design implementation, I guess they have no intention of undoing their mistake. There are many points to raise and technical corrections to make about these changes : - First of...
  8. G3gog

Patch 2.02

Nothing for the driving audio being completely muffled down with radio on especially in TPP ? Well, I guess you don't even care about at the very least rebalancing this a little bit. Thanks for ruining the driving experience ! Having to choose between enjoying vehicle sounds or radio instead of...
  9. G3gog

Patch 2.01

Glad to know it's not an isolated issue. Report sent but I don't see what data they could possibly gather from that nor how it could *help* them : They can test their own changes (properly) and realize what an atrocious sound design decision has been taken on that but maybe they must weigh it...
  10. G3gog

Patch 2.01

The way the car/bike audio is handled when driving with radio on is now so immersion breaking it is actually disgusting and pushing me to never ever turn the radio on when driving since the processing applied to car/bikes sounds is panning them out (or muffling down the center) abusively...
Top Bottom