Search results

+
  1. F

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

Nope, I need review from PC centric news website: PC GAMER, RPS, DSOG, Digital foundry which being played the game in REAL TIME. Not tinkering INI files, what time is it now? 1999?
  2. F

I like to know about PC performance, Graphical Options, etc which only can being gotten from PC version. As simple as that.
  3. F

Nope, All version should being reviewed in the same time. No reason for this move beside something is going on so RED not confident to make it (the review) public yet. ---------- Updated at 02:54 PM ---------- I like the PC performance being reviewed by professional reviewer not by a youtuber...
  4. F

Review's which got embargoed until release usually have some problem so the publisher do not confident to get it being reviewed at usual ( remember Assassin's creed Unity? and now Witcher 3 PC), as opposed Dragon Age : Inquisition which being reviewed 2 weeks before release.
  5. F

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

As I already said hundred times, fans (include me) dissappointed for the silent confirmation about graphics not for the downgrade. On Topic through the game is still looking great. Congrats for RED.
  6. F

What are your plans for release day/week?

Yup. I get burned by Watch Dogs once so.....
  7. F

What are your plans for release day/week?

- Watching graphic comparison between Witcher 3 Playable and Advertise Build. - Reading Digital Foundry, Neogaf, DSOG for Witcher 3 PC performance - Playing Witcher 1 & 2
  8. F

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=51 You are Welcome
  9. F

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Yeah, Just imagine the rage if this is true being downgraded. PC Developer centric games which is being parity with consoles. Seriously I never thought CDPR will going this low if true.
  10. F

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Interview with Adam Badowski, Managing Director of CD Projekt RED January 28th : - Platform unification exists (PC, XBONE, PS4) – we have a single build, which is distributed to each one of them. The game is the same; the draw distance is the same. Minor differences result from the fact that the...
Top Bottom