Search results

+
  1. alittleLowkey

V's inability to be lovers with Aurore Cassel

Kinda funny considering Aurore also has a personality many would consider annoying. But hey, different strokes and all that.
  2. alittleLowkey

V's inability to be lovers with Aurore Cassel

Nah, Rachel has my heart now and forever.
  3. alittleLowkey

I don't like Panam Palmer

I agree, but I think pretty much all characters were character assassinated by that ending (except Kerry) so I have a hard time holding that against her. I chose to view the Tower ending as a, everybody are shocked about V being back and will eventually get over it and be happy about it type of...
  4. alittleLowkey

Why is Johnny against sex workers?

Yupp that's pretty spot on for Johnny (great song by the way). Reminds of an more serious version of Everything about you by Ugly kid Joe.
  5. alittleLowkey

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

Minthara (who is and always will be my favorite) is pretty much exactly what I mean. Because you don't have to be a puppy kicking, baby eating, mass murderer for her to want you. It's just that she doesn't care if you are those things, and that to me screams Maiko and Rachel. They don't really...
  6. alittleLowkey

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

Although I don't particularly care for Maiko, I fully support the sentiment of having a potential romantic partner who is on the "bad" side. I'd just prefer Rachel Casich since I consider her both more interesting and, frankly, hotter.
  7. alittleLowkey

Sure, Johnny is an A.I in the sense that he has intelligence and that intelligence is now artificial. But ChatGTP he is not. Exactly how close the engram comes to being real intelligence and not just responses can be measured by two things: 1. Johnny changes his opinions and personality. The...
  8. alittleLowkey

Ran it in translate, in both English and Swedish it translates to blues. Which annoys me because I have never in my life heard a swede use the word blues to describe a mood in Swedish. The closest I've come to as a translation seems to be something like the Swedish phrase "det är hemskt att...
  9. alittleLowkey

Orion - continue V story or begin new one?

You kind of answer all of your own questions yourself in your answer to me: This pretty much sums up this entire debate, no matter if it's V or not there are plenty of choices that should be addressed. It's easier if it's set a hundred years in the future of course. But that's a serious...
  10. alittleLowkey

Well, Orions prologue could easily explain the cyberware one. Giving your body to Johnny just as suicide would probably be dropped or written in a way that resolves it (Johnny gets deleted and replaced with V.s Emgram for example). Basically the only ending that just doesn't work is suicide...
  11. alittleLowkey

The Star: The Aldecados manages to find a way to prolong V.s life thanks to their substantial connections with other corpos. V now has a projected life span of at least another ten years. The Devil: Arasaka decides they want to use V for a mission, think Altered carbon if you have seen it, and...
  12. alittleLowkey

I'd prefer it if they did not make any specific ending canon, although I could see them removing some possibilities (suicide and giving your body to Johnny). Other than that, better to find a workaround that allows for all endings leading to the same starting point, would make for great story...
  13. alittleLowkey

Sure, but Alt knows V and we know from Delamain that AI.s can have preferences regarding who they work with. I honestly don't think they will make the game with V at all, this is just me spit balling ideas for making it work with all the different endings.
  14. alittleLowkey

I was thinking more from a setting up the plot standpoint. Kind of like how all lifepaths start out heading in the same direction, the Heist. Having it be the same entity being responsible for V getting back into the action no matter how you ended CP2077 simplifies things. Alt fits the bill...
  15. alittleLowkey

I just realized that all of these ending could be written as Alt having manipulated events all along. The Devil and Tower ending are the easiest to combine with V being back to level 1 at the start of the game. In the devil they get inserted into a new body and have to retrain all of their...
  16. alittleLowkey

ALMOST PERFECT SOUNDTRACK

Sadly this forum seems kind of dead right now, but I agree with you about the soundtrack it's bloody close to perfect. Love how all the radio stations has their own distinct feeling and several songs are really, really good. Have several of them on spotify.
  17. alittleLowkey

River Rework For Lesbian V

Realize my previous comment make it seem like I tried to pick up Judy as a male, what I meant was I mentioned River not taking a hint :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  18. alittleLowkey

I told my wife about it and got that look that just says 'Oh honey'.
  19. alittleLowkey

Guess what, you don't have a say in what you yourself say (as V). You have a say in what predetermined options you pick from a dialogue tree. And those options dictates that you can only say no after River has asked you not to string him along. There are plenty of times before that when I (the...
  20. alittleLowkey

It's a no after him coming on very stronly, and Johnny making comments about how you are obviously attracted to River. I can see how that can feel off to people since you have no say in it at all. Also it's a pretty weak I have to much in my life no, rather than a I'm just not into you since i...
Top Bottom