Search results

+
  1. Vampuppy

Can't play game! Constant freezing (NOT crashing) at inconsistent points during launch. Any help?

Followed that guide exactly, except installed on HDD instead of SSD. Still crashing the same way.
  2. Vampuppy

Can't play game! Constant freezing (NOT crashing) at inconsistent points during launch. Any help?

It was not hitting 100% on Memory when I checked Task Manager when I had the game open. It was about 40%. I don't mind the game being a bit buggy, and a few oddities, I'd just like to be able to play it at all.
  3. Vampuppy

I think it may be a RAM issue, as you can see in the first post I have 8 GB of RAM installed, but even the lowest settings call for 12.
  4. Vampuppy

I hadn't followed that guide. I'm about to do a clean install following this guide. I have two external drives but they are both HDD and not SSD which the guide calls for in the installation. Can I run the game on a HDD with a lot of space, or will it just crash over and over? I don't really...
  5. Vampuppy

I haven't played the game in a while, but I reinstalled it to play Cyberpunk 2.0 / Phantom Liberty. Since then, I've been having constant freezes before i can start a new game. Sometimes it is on the disclaimers, sometimes on the main menu and sometimes during character creation. I was able to...
  6. Vampuppy

Point to driving cars?

Fast travelling everywhere is boring.
  7. Vampuppy

T-Bug Really... ? (Spoilers)

Unfortunately, she was not that important. She didn't even have a character bio at launch.
  8. Vampuppy

Easter eggs (spoilers)

You can find an iguana egg in the Hotel suite and raise it as a pet.
  9. Vampuppy

Why the person above you should be banned

Not a cool guy, not one ounce! BANNED.
  10. Vampuppy

Movies / TV Shows!

Wasn't a big fan of Ahsoka, disappointing use of the character, too different from Clone Wars.
  11. Vampuppy

Is it me or after PL I started to like netwatch more.

I agree, they're more interesting now.
  12. Vampuppy

My favourite game, now dead

The game is not dead.
  13. Vampuppy

Suggestion for Vinyl Player

That would be good.
  14. Vampuppy

Is there any news regarding New game plus?

Not yet.
Top Bottom