Search results for query: blood pump

+
  1. __GAMBIT__

[BUG] Blood pump unequips iteself after using 3 cunsumables

Hi, Issue: $subj Observed on 2.1 When you quickly use 3 consumable items, the blood pump is unequipped from cyberware and you have to go to ripperdoc to install it back.
  2. poosh

Today, I had to fight Adam Smasher with Blood Pump being removed due to this bug. I wasn't aware that using consumables removes it. Thanks for the tip! I thought the bug happened randomly. Entering Dogtown can also unequip the health item / Blood Pump, but it doesn't happen every time.
  3. H

Cyberware unequipping itself

Interesting. I had the blood pump unequipping problem with 2.1, but in my case it is fixed after 2.11
  4. Tyneth

For me, just with 1 drink alcool, blood pump unequipped
  5. Netrunner2go

2.1 bugs related to cyberware.

no fixes but workarounds... like using consumables from the floor or unequipping blood pump from your shortcut before using them and just requipping it afterwards. still annoying but better than nothing for now : /
  6. H

BUGS after Patch 2.1

...to the bug report I submitted regarding this issue and CDPR are aware of and are investigating the issue. Prior to 2.1, it would unequip blood pump from my quick access & replace it with a MaxDoc inhaler. After 2.1, it completely removes the blood pump cyberware from my character. I can...
  7. H

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Thanks for the (hopefully temporary) workaround. This one really caught me off guard as I had grown accustomed to reassigning it in quick access after eating/drinking. Dropping your food/drink and eating it off the ground also retains your blood pump.
  8. B

blood pump, arm gadget and grenades timer not shown correctly in HUD

Noticeable especially with the blood pump, the HUD don't show when it's been used and it's charging, there's still shown the number 1 (as if there's 1 charge) and the icon is not becoming red (as if to say it's not usable right now).
  9. Farbros9

2.1 bugs related to cyberware.

Blood Pump would often be unequipped by some actions, it is already reported and there are no known fixes yet.
  10. RawSteelUT

Patch 2.11

Hopefully this includes the Blood Pump, finally.
  11. Tyneth

BUGS after Patch 2.1

First sorry for my english translate but i know why blood pump be unequipped alone. PC Cyberpunk bug already present before and after 2.1; The blood pump disequips itself without going through the charcudoc (Ripperdoc) because of "alcoholic drinks"!!! You will see in the video, when I try to...
  12. H

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Just a heads up for anyone experiencing the bug where consuming items unequips your healing cyberware (I use Blood Pump), be very careful if you were approaching your cyberware capacity, and be vigilant to use one of the workarounds posted here in the meantime. I have 206/215 cyberware equipped...
  13. X

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I have also found this annoying where randomly the blood pump will unequip itself but havent noticed the rest. On PC/steam.
  14. Tyneth

...not just alcohol after all, but almost any consumable from the 1 consumable used, for other consumables you have to use 2 or 3 so that the blood pump uninstalls, and finally for some consumables they do not affect the blood pump at all... If you want to see the problem resolved, please be...
  15. Schachmatt222

BUGS after Patch 2.1

That' was me ;) What also works is uneqipping Blood Pump -> will go to the inventory, choose consumable from the inventory screen, then re-equip Blood Pump again. Btw. meds work fine so far, only food and beverages trigger the bug. 1702657683 If you're on pc, make sure that HDD mode is turned...
  16. Garrison72

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Healing items are removed from their slots and now my blood pump cyberware literally disappears randomly. I have to go all the way back to a ripperdoc to have it installed again.
  17. djl1379

Cyberware unequipping itself

...missing!!! Dropped to level 230??? (after previously been at 320) managed to get back up to 326 after picking up capacity shard (first one in months!!!) from regina's office. However cannot now install blood pump so my V dies pretty easily during any random fights. So pissed why CDPR, why...
  18. Farbros9

BUGS after Patch 2.1

It is being caused by picking up Solo Shards, Health item recipes, eating Epic Consumable. It is reported. 1703588457 checked. Yes, you are right. Have you reported that already?
  19. langelli

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I'm having issues on the PC where my Blood Pump will be unequipped. It tends to happen a lot on game load. Sometimes it is just removed from the hot key slot, but most of the time is is fully removed from V as well.
  20. RekontVerlon

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I can definitely say that the blood pump removal bug is related to a bug that existed back in 2.0 version. i played on 2.0 release and every time i used consumable items, my maxdoc would disappear from the slot. it was very annoying because i noticed my maxdoc disappearing every time after the...
Top Bottom