Search results

+
  1. Stevegios

Cyberware Capacity Shards still not dropping post Patch 2.1

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/11399 If this mod's description is right then there's a hard cap to how much you get from cyberware shards, and once you get past that, they stop appearing in enemy loot pools.
  2. Stevegios

Cyberware Capacity Shards.

UPDATE: There's a hard cap on how much cyberware capacity you can get from shards, and which shards you get at which level. (you're capped at 80 apparently.) Once you hit that cap then cyberware shards stop dropping. Found out through one mod on the Nexus that just gives you the 80 point bonus...
  3. Stevegios

Apparently according to other forums there are multiple triggers for cyberware shards not dropping. The aforementioned Axolotl bug was one, as well as starting Phantom Liberty, and I think I read something about hitting a certain level before act 2? It's very strange to say the least.
  4. Stevegios

Might be a dumb question (since it could very well be highly irrelevant), but do you/did you have Axolotl in your inventory? (the cyberware that speeds up your OS/consumable refresh rate per kill) Because ever since I got one from Regina after clearing out Watson, cyberware shards have stopped...
Top Bottom