Search results

+
  1. FirstBlood2621

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

A quote from the trailer, “If I gotta kill I’ll kill, if I need your body I’ll fucking take it!” Don’t think that dude is into empty threats. I know gameplay wise he probably can’t take control but story wise he definitely can if only for a short time at first.
  2. FirstBlood2621

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

With new games I usually like to get through a few hours of playing and then I watch videos up to where I am in my playthrough.
  3. FirstBlood2621

Yeah because if I were in your head and had the ability to take control of your body I would definitely allow you to try and get surgery to have me removed.
  4. FirstBlood2621

Are you disappointed?

In that situation if you don’t enjoy their Pizza’s go buy someone else’s pizza. They are in no obligation to change their menu just because a few entitled people demand they make a pizza they never intended to make. I’ll say it again if their pizza is not to people’s liking they shouldn’t don’t...
  5. FirstBlood2621

My guess is Arasaka would sooner pump V full of lead and take Jonny off their corpse than actually work with them. So that may not be an issue.
  6. FirstBlood2621

Day 1 Builds

Body 4 Reflex 5 Intelligence 3 Tech 6 Cool 4 Nomad life path, going to focus on pistols and shotguns.
  7. FirstBlood2621

Really casual, relaxing, and free things you intend to do in Cyberpunk2077 when not doing missions

I also plan on just walking through the city, taking it all in before doing any missions. Then I will save the game and see how far I can get rampaging through the city haha.
  8. FirstBlood2621

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

S Samuel L Jackson was Officer Tenpenny, Ice T was Madd Dog, James Woods was Mike Toreno And there are many more in GTA San Andreas. Ricky Gervais was himself in GTA 4. William Fichtner was Ken Rosenberg in GTA Vice City, Danny Trejo was also in Vice City. Rockstar has done plenty of Celebrity...
  9. FirstBlood2621

People just like to get upset over the dumbest things. The whole give a man an inch argument doesn’t even work in this situation. We aren’t “giving” them anything, it’s their damn game and they can put whatever and whoever they please in it. Since when do creators have to go around asking for...
  10. FirstBlood2621

Furries and Chrome skin in Cyberpunk 2077?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have it in the multiplayer. I think it should be a part of the game, a super expensive part to keep to the lore.
  11. FirstBlood2621

Mike Pondsmith did have this kind of humor in Cyberpunk 2020 though right? Particularly with the media’s. This isn’t the real world it’s a world where this stuff is normalized.
  12. FirstBlood2621

Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay?

It would be really cool if they just should us the exact same content from 2018 48 minute demo but with all the updated features and graphics.
  13. FirstBlood2621

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

Right because working from home for 6 extra days is anywhere near any of those examples. 🙄 I wonder what the world would look like people were just as determined about getting their own lives together as they are about butting into other people’s.
  14. FirstBlood2621

Anything been said on "Legendary" rarity cyber implant weapons?

They did say we would be able to loot different blades for the mantis blades off dead bodies but I don’t know about teirs for them.
  15. FirstBlood2621

Can we thank Adam Smasher?

The New United States fills the void, don’t know if it would be better than the Mega Corps but it certainly would not be worse.
  16. FirstBlood2621

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

I don’t really care, at this point it’s an expectation that anyone wanting to work in the gaming industry should have. Like injuries in football, being on call as a Doctor, and your life being on the line as a cop/firefighter/military. It just comes with the job, at least CDPR is paying them for...
  17. FirstBlood2621

Are you disappointed?

I act like the new Trauma Team better. They actually look high end, in the old one they looked like they came from some abandoned building that was repurposed to be a hospital. Now they look like they are properly funded and trained. I just wish they had kept their logo.
  18. FirstBlood2621

Are you disappointed?

It won’t magically appear, it will appear after 2 more years of Development.
  19. FirstBlood2621

Are you disappointed?

Considering V is a Merc it makes sense that some firefights are unavoidable. Who in their right mind would hire some pansy pacifist to do Mercenary work?
  20. FirstBlood2621

Are you disappointed?

That’s literally the only thing that constitutes a promise. Anything else is an Assumption on your part, and you know what they say about Assumptions.
Top Bottom