Search results

+
  1. S

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Are you sure the second comparison is even the same Weather? Because the clouds don't look like the same Weather is running at all... Essenthy, KNG and Vikart, you Dudes are the best, mod looks awesome so far, many thanks! :)
  2. S

LoD Research Thread

1 Word, DSR. And even without, Witcher 3 on 1080p with maxed everything can't hold steady 60fps in dense forests....
  3. S

LoD Research Thread

Wasn't there a statement of that same Oxide Dev saying they talked to Nvidia now and it just seems the driver said it would support it while the driver simply did not yet and they are working on that? I read that somewhere, no more confusion about Async Compute then^^ Also, to stay on topic...
  4. S

Epic Swamp - Or: Essenthy did it again

Those shots look amazing! Please tell me that your mod is not gonna overcast the sun on skellige so much that I would have to disable bloom like with KNGs "YALM" ( suns so briiiight o.o) Also, 1440p is called WQHD, 2k is anything near the 2000pixels in horizontal displaysize, 2k is a term from...
  5. S

1.07 Ruined my Geralt :'))

Then don't get hit bruh! No seriously, they should've thought of something like this :/ But you gotta deal with it somehow now, even though it's gonna be one hard fight Wish you all the luck, you're gonna need it
  6. S

[Spoiler] Witcher Contract: The Heart of the Woods (Ard Skellig)

Yeah but still, would be glad to see that fixed .
  7. S

[Spoiler] Witcher Contract: The Heart of the Woods (Ard Skellig)

[Spoiler] Witcher Contract: The Heart of the Woods (Ard Skellig) So I completed the Contract without killing the monster and now Sven keeps respawning trying to fight me when I visit the village. I went almost all the way with Swens side of the quest after listening to what the Elder had told...
  8. S

Enhanced version of the starting armor .....i mean come on

I'd guess so, i haven't seen any merchant reset what I had sold to him yet so you have a chance to still find it there. But don't call me out on that
  9. S

Enhanced version of the starting armor .....i mean come on

I'm in on this! I kept the Kaer Morhen Armor in my inventory since forever, using it in screenshots mostly but I'd really really like to keep using it in fights too. If not a free DLC or a patch, I'll take a mod to alter its stats too^^
  10. S

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

I had the opportunity to play for 3hours on a friends PS4 yesterday and it felt like spying in on my mom packing gifts for christmas back in the day :D Can't wait for Witchers Eve now :D Edit: And now back to finishing "Lady of the Lake" and watch some recap videos :D
  11. S

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n43uCNYs7Tk Same guy as above, way more gameplay, Novigrad mainly, on a GTX 980 in 1440p, Ultra
  12. S

Yeah downgrade blah blah I just hope they put my well spent money to use and get me a good Enhanced Edition down the road and I'm all good. Even if they aren't I'm still good, but less graphically satisfied, doesn't matter :D
  13. S

I would give you a RED-Point but im on mobile ._. Had a good smile though
  14. S

Unable to enter Witcher facebook page

You have to be logged in to Facebook as far as I know When you're logged in and can't find the site via link try to search for it
  15. S

Even if I had an early copy, I would just be playing on my own, I don't see a need to broadcast anything about me playing a game :)
  16. S

dedicated physx card ?

But get the 4790K version then if you plan to spend that much money anyway.
  17. S

I should come to check that sometime :P
  18. S

dedicated physx card ?

Not yet, put I changed the Cooler-Curve so it stays below 65°C at all times, it boosts to 1202mHz if it stays low enough on temps. Its loud as hell but doesn't bother me aslong as Im playing with my headset on. Got one of the coolers laying around i had on my 980 before: Accelero Xtreme IV...
Top Bottom