Search results

+
  1. Vitalurg

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Never expected such kind of questions. It probably can be good topic to discuss. Anyway I didn’t play Valerie, cause I’m fully satisfied with strong bond between Vincent and Panam we have right now:ok:
  2. Vitalurg

Cyberpunk 2077 - Наша верность качеству

Этот спор вряд ли чем-то разрешится) Если человек готов ставить крест на игре просто из-за неудовлетворительной физики трупа/ физики воды/ поведения полиции/ отсутствия барбер шопа, то мы просто мыслим разными категориями. Одни готовы полностью игнорировать сюжет, который предоставила игра...
  3. Vitalurg

Cyberpunk 2077 - Наша верность качеству

Она реиграбельна, но только при условии, что ты хочешь отыграть несколько по-иному. А если ты из прохождения в прохождение совершаешь одни и те же действия, реиграбельность сама собой не возникнет. Я не говорю, что реиграбельность в игре доведена до совершенства, однако она присутствует...
  4. Vitalurg

Hey, Panam gang! So many interesting thoughts and ideas in your previous posts, but I can’t appreciate these with Red Point. Where is it? Anyway this post will be my Red Point to Panam!
  5. Vitalurg

Agree. And I can only complete your words with scene on the dam after Mikoshi when Vincent tells Panam they should try not living for “thens” anymore. Both of them want to live now especially considering how hazy Vincent’s future is. That’s why I think neither Vincent nor Panam would take this...
  6. Vitalurg

Press V to Pay Respects

True nomad is always nomad
  7. Vitalurg

This legendary thread has reached one more milestone. 200k views for almost half a year after game release in thread dedicated to game character is incredible result! I think nothing can tell more how we appreciate Panam and how we miss her and how we wait for new content with her in CP...
  8. Vitalurg

Considering main story takes place in April-August 2077 I think Panam’s voicemail was recorded in a few days after Star ending and obviously before reaching Arizona. At least I want to trust info from this site https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline
  9. Vitalurg

Did you miss both of them? They're still on their way to Arizona and someday Panam and Vincent can breathe free after all these adventures;) Thanks @MrBilL61 for such amazing and awesome pic
  10. Vitalurg

Apparently Star ending - the only choice of yourself, of V, not Johnny or Rouge or Hanako or someone else. The choice where you decided to live and fight. Where you wanted to be with people who didn’t leave you and whom you didn’t leave. Each ending except The Star was forced from outside cause...
  11. Vitalurg

You don’t need to find this masterpiece anymore, you’ll always have it https://mega.nz/file/Zm5wmTgS#2UNKeg7_9Dky6_IXzAhtVeMailHyHnUc7Wwf41ixIuM @MrBilL61 sends his best regards;)
  12. Vitalurg

Time to rescue Saul and return to the camp, chooms
  13. Vitalurg

Panamdebt# is the thing which should be payed whatever it takes. With best regards from good old friend of this thread.
  14. Vitalurg

Your angles of Panam are perfect, choom! Keep posting this!
  15. Vitalurg

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

Their potential new home is awaiting for them. Arizona is coming:D
  16. Vitalurg

Gender-free Romance Petition

I’m sorry to disappoint you but... It’s not about someone’s needs or desires. Besides that there are plot details and some of them are defined from the very beginning. In case of CP we can see that characters’ sexuality is such option that is not appeared suddenly along with protagonist (Vincent...
  17. Vitalurg

Unfortunately TPP mod still doesn’t allow us to make pics from unusual angles. Specially in cutscenes with Vincent and Panam. Hope someday TPP mod will be updated and fixed
  18. Vitalurg

Beautiful nice pics. Ideal for wallpapers to see Panam in any moment of day
  19. Vitalurg

[POLL] V's partner

Dear CDPR. Whatever goal you set with this poll, just know - each LI became the PERSON who means a lot for each of us in particular and whole community in general. I just hope you’ll consider the poll results as direct signal from players that they want to continue V’s adventure with his/her...
  20. Vitalurg

[POLL] V's partner

Panam of course. Once and forever. Can’t imagine someone else near Vincent.
Top Bottom