Search results

+
  1. C

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Well it is certainly positive that the general consensus of the game is that it is good without a doubt. Not expecting much from the story, but I'll probably enjoy DAI for what the reviewers are claiming. Gonna wait for a few friends if they recommend it though, but I think I'l get this once it...
  2. C

I'm aware, but in DAO they were relatively minor and there weren't any substantial in terms of variety. I am simply pointing out that if DAI meanwhile has that (and perhaps more) then I can get behind the "no origin stories". But as I said, it comes down to personal preference.
  3. C

As I said; racial specific cutscenes, quests and dialog, not simply racial mentions. Personally I find that more enjoyable mechanic than origin stories. But it is subjective, and it depends on how well integrated they are in DAI. That one "Choices & Consequences" trailer stated that this would...
  4. C

Correct me if I am wrong but regarding Origin stories for races, didn't BW state that they integrated race specific quests / dialog / cutscenes in favor of no Origin style quests? If that is true and there are a considerable amount of decent variety, then I personally prefer that method over...
  5. C

In addition with almost every companion being a walking ideology, each with their personal bias. Anyhow, shouldn't be too long 'til reviews starts to hit up. Will be interesting for sure.
  6. C

In any case anyone wasn't aware, the review copies have been handed out and there are first impressions being posted. Here is some from NeoGAF. --"World's so ****** big" --"Filled with puzzles" --"load of sidequests" --"Story seems more interesting. Hard to tell at this point ofc, but intro...
  7. C

And I was under the impression people praised the novel and its primary characters--Celene and Gaspard. Well that is disappointing. Depending on what specifically you are arguing about for a said character. Arguing about whether one likes a characters is different that arguing if someone is a...
  8. C

Assassin's Creed Unity

Oh shit... Anyhow, I am interested in Unity, but it is not on my "Day 1 purchase list". I have enjoyed every AC game so far for what they have been, so I can see myself enjoying this as well, if not all falls apart.
  9. C

Movies / TV Shows!

You have great taste. Those two in particular are indeed some very great manga. Oh and Hannibal is spectacular! Mads Mikkelsen kills it in portraying forensic psychiatrist and the cannibalistic serial killer. Personally would have been fine with Season 2 being the last season of the show, but...
  10. C

I'm personally intrigued by the notion of BW introducing this 'Old God Child'. Prefer for it to be present than just side lined. I would have been more annoyed had they simply had Morrigan in the game with her only having a passing mention of the child.
  11. C

Well the bigger the crowd, the bigger chance that some will be less sane.
  12. C

Not directly DAI related, but I do urge everyone who wants a laugh to take a look.
  13. C

Not exactly. When a company decides to create a game, the publisher doesn't go "OK, here is 100. Go make the best game you can. Remember to include MP" but rather in the form of "OK, we will give you 80 for SP and 20 for MP. What is that? You are not making MP? OK, we give you only 80 then"...
  14. C

Movies / TV Shows!

Finished watching Hannibal yesterday. Damn brilliant! I expected the ending but it was still far more satisfying than I would have hoped. Would have been perfectly fine with the series ending with Season 2 but apparently there will be a Season 3. Not sure if I'll watch it since I found the...
  15. C

CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

After rewatching the trailer, I must say that the quest line involving the three witches and that tree is quite good in its presentation. At first we see a tapestry of three beautiful women asking you to destroy a hideous beats which seems to have a genuine purpose regarding the children of...
  16. C

CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

Very impressed by the gameplay trailer, the game looks gorgeous. However, I am a bit disappointed by the main quest system. It seems everyone wants Geralt to do something for them to progress further down the storyline. While one can argue it does represent how people are selfish and only...
  17. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt @ gamescom2014

Ohhh man! This is my kind of fetish! *cough* In other news, just saw Kinley's informative interviews. Good question, guys! Loads better than what any entertainment website has managed to pull off, were you to ask me.
  18. C

Assassin's Creed Unity

I wouldn't worry about the game not being good, but not as great as it is marketed as. I've find every AC that I have played to be great in their own regard, but usually found myself disappointed by certain features that were supposed to be grand and deep during pre-release but ended up being...
  19. C

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Very much so. Was expecting all this commotion to mean there were further Xbox exclusive stuff like DLCs and such, but it simply being about a cloth map and card game, don't see why people are getting so worked over, especially since people who really want them might have the chance to get them...
  20. C

Movies / TV Shows!

Rewatched Dead Poets Society. Damn good movie. Still brings the feels to me. Tom Hardy, eh? Might take a look at it.
Top Bottom