Search results

+
  1. tripleking

Is DLSS supposed to work like this?

Thanks, can say with some relief that its fine like this, the game gets between 40-50 fps only in crowded areas inside buildings its good. , i read those infos somewhere else as well but getting response here just gives better relief overall ^^ thanks again.
  2. tripleking

Thanks for quick reply, So AMD 5900x is not fit for a 2080 ti ? or is it the other war around? Anything i could do to limit my CPU usage so GPU has more work?
  3. tripleking

Helluw My pc specs are : 5900x 2080 ti 32 gb ram Game resolution : 1440p Just wondering why my fps just doesn't change no matter what settings i put without RT, even tried no DLSS and nothing changes. now when i enable RT only then DLSS is doing its job pretty well but such low fps is not...
  4. tripleking

Gta vs cyberpunk

GTA 5 was one of the best looking next gen for 2013... GTA is about realism with a normal/ordinary world not sci-fi so of course the excitement in gameplay is different then Cyberpunk 2077 which is in the future and the world is full of sc-fi / fantasy but still twisted with realism. What...
  5. tripleking

Patch 1.1

somehow this patch doesn't seem to be "LARGE" at all.. more like in between small & medium.. if it was "large" then there would have been hundreds of fixes.. now its just 32 fixes & small improvements.. lets see what's in the "MORE SIGNIFICANT" patch in February just as CDPR said in the...
  6. tripleking

Patch 1.1, when?

Don't get high hopes for PC, the January & February patches are mainly focused for base consoles.. PC will have some improvements in those patches just don't expect something amazing... after these 2 patches PC will have more focus. can't wait too enjoy the game after 6 months. 😁
  7. tripleking

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Grab a snack its quite fun too watch :) idk if this was posted already i guess this would automatically merge with it. why did this come to the "review section" this video is more somewhat a documentary. I think if any of the CDPR developers watch the video they will get emotional
  8. tripleking

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

"it just needs a bit of work" 😂👌 you mean it just needs a insane amount of work with completely creation of immersive "AI" for the world & a full rework for the dynamic system for police & also a full rework for dynamic gang system and must add lots of lots minigames.. with tons of mature...
  9. tripleking

True the mod priority is low obviously.. the state of the game is not mod friendly at all.. But they should have ensured the mod support too the community nothing else it should have relieved the community with thought of mod support.. in one of the prev patches they said " more about modding...
  10. tripleking

Glad we finally get some detailed communication, only 1 line got my hyped "The first update will drop in the next 10 days, and it will be followed by a larger, more significant update in the weeks after. " wished they at least talked about "modding" like anything at all.. oh well after the2...
  11. tripleking

Why did Car customization get cut ?

I remember they were talking about car customization in the early stages and in mid stages they said in a interview that car customization would not be a thing... no explanation given. Still is a very ODD decision since they put so much time & effort into the car interiors & quality "not the...
  12. tripleking

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

AngryJoe is the best reviewer 100 times better than IGN. reviews games from time to time sadly, But when he does its always the best always worth too watch it.. the beginning is always a fun sketch :)
  13. tripleking

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

Lets hope that's false, CDPR is already very silent with their own community which is of course unexpected... before cyberpunk 2077 release CDPR was all over the place promoting cyberpunk 2077 now they vanished into thin air sadly :(. so many people don't want too realize how bad this is for CDPR.
  14. tripleking

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

I don't think this is a gaming industry thing tho.. its a consumer protection.. right now Cyberpunk 2077 is a broken product & false promises so it needs patches ASAP.. i guess this is the play of investors too push CDPR in a corner... personally i don't know if its good hopefully they don't...
  15. tripleking

Pretty cool mods released

1: can change all kind of objects/npc's into different appearances, its best not too abuse it since Cyberpunk can get glitchy very fast ^^. but it can be nice with cars makes it look like it has quick customization on it. see pictures on nexus. mod link ...
  16. tripleking

Was the first person view an attempt at cutting corners?

So i went and used a raytracing mod that allow player reflection to be shown and here is it how it looks.; another thing the game does not let you move around with the freelook camera in photomode. "when you are carrying a body"
  17. tripleking

Was the first person view an attempt at cutting corners?

I think its also one of the reason why the "player character reflection" was cut out of the game even with raytracing on i guess, its very unlikely they would ever forget about "player reflection in the city" its the same situation with shadows it doesn't represents what the player is actually...
  18. tripleking

upcoming in the future next gen "Cyberpunk 2077"

This month we will see what will be inside the "large patch" pretty sure it will be between 28-31th of January that the patch will release. it will be a good way too see how CDPR is gonna approach the game. it will be console focused still pc will have "some" improvements in it as well.
  19. tripleking

I am chilled i just stated i hear it allot abbout not comparing cyberpunk with other games and gave replied too that in a normal way ^^... my english is basic i write stuff that can look shaky or pushy but not meant that way. i just write the best way i can.. " I don't think Cyberpunk will...
  20. tripleking

I am pretty sure the the pc version is not next gen its just a typical pc game comparing too base consoles pc has enhanced resolution textures & more fps the usual stuff... i mean there is nothing next gen about it. jackie scene is pre-scripted but still the food does not get less its just some...
Top Bottom