Search results

+
  1. Kriptz197

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I just wanted to say this... This game is boring. Too much bla-bla little to no gameplay and very poorly optimized. I'm done with Cyberpunk 2077.
  2. Kriptz197

Still Bad Optimized

Same for me... The game is still very laggy. Especially when I'm driving. And sometimes I can get full 60 FPS and then I turn around to some light or fog and then boom... 15 FPS... What's going on with their light/fog... Is this some kind of 8k ultra graphic fog/lights? BTW I have a GTX 1080
  3. Kriptz197

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

When is it coming out? My game is lagging like crazy when I'm driving cars around the city. This game is SO poorly optimized I can get 60 FPS all day everyday but as soon as I drive a car or get to certain zone in the game the FPS drops down to like 20 or something.
  4. Kriptz197

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

What is this? Some sort of joke? I don't think you guys are in the position of making dumb and stupid jokes like that. Just drop the patch and that's it.
  5. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.11

A lot of bugs and a lot of lag. Please... Fix the frame rate drop especially when in cars and driving.
  6. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.11

The game lag a lot. Please fix the graphics.
  7. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.11

The game is still broken. I am done with this game. I'm gonna uninstall it and come back to it in about 2 or 3 years maybe then it will be playable. Have fun guys!
  8. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.11

I don't know what to say anymore.. You guys failed like never before.. This will go down as probably the worst game in the world and the most poorly optimized game ever.
  9. Kriptz197

Patch 1.1

All the missions are broken now. Everyone is invisible and I have issues with cars. They look like they are straight out of Minecraft. (Graphic wise)
  10. Kriptz197

Patch 1.1

Well... I don't think they know how to fix anything. My game looks like complete trash now on PC. The cars are like Minecraft graphics. 1611463018 Meanwhile I can play Hitman 3 on FULL Ultra with extremely better graphics and 120 FPS.
  11. Kriptz197

I want to know the size of the game right now on PC.

I'm gonna do that thanks! 1611441794 I did it... it completed but it didn't say any files were corrupted so I am guessing my game is fine xD
  12. Kriptz197

It seems to be around 60 GB I assume... Do you guys think that if I was missing a file or something got corrupted the game wouldn't even launch? and like.. it wouldn't say 1.1 on the main menu, right? So I must be good?
  13. Kriptz197

Hi. I would like to know the real size of the whole game right now. I have the Epic Game version and yesterday the patch started, but I had to stop it because my internet had trouble and then when I resume the download this morning it jumped from 11GB to 1.6GB or something.. Did something bad...
  14. Kriptz197

low fps pc

It's your graphic card. Ever since they made the "RTX" series the games are made for that new BS "Ray Tracing" So basically it made all the graphic cards that don't have this new technology obsolete.
  15. Kriptz197

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

The best way to get the MOST FPS is by putting everything on ULTRA. At least, for me... It worked! I have a GTX 1080 and when I turn everything DOWN, my FPS goes from 20 to 40 If I turn everything on ULTRA and 200% sharpness which is like having it on 4k. I get a SOLID 50 FPS. There is...
  16. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.05

The game seems to run much better for me with the new patch.
  17. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.05

Ok... So for me it seems like the game is running BETTER when I put everything on ULTRA. I get a SOLID 50 FPS. I put everything on ULTRA except for the first 3 sets of settings (Aberation, grainy stuff and the distance thingy which are OFF) and I have blurry OFF as well as Ambient Eclosion OFF...
  18. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.05

Is this patch gonna fix my lag? I play the game with 20 FPS and it's not very fun... I hope this fix my video game cause right now I have a hard time driving in the city with my car... I keep crashing in wall
  19. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.05

I wait now... but when do we know it's out? do they say somewhere?
  20. Kriptz197

Hotfix 1.05

ok thank you for the reply
Top Bottom