Search results

+
  1. Shadowcove

Graphics, not that impressive

I got the same impression overall when I played the game. That's why I uninstalled until they patch it up further...well that and the many optimization issues. It shouldn't perform as badly as it does for how it looks. Some places in-game look a lot better than others though. Particularly indoor...
  2. Shadowcove

Patch 1.1

GPU Utilization still isn't going past 75-76% on a OC'ed Strix 3090 @ +100 Core +400 Memory, Power Limit Slider at max. RAM utilization seems to be around 10GB out of 32GB. CPU utilization is still in the gutter on the 5950X @ 4.6Ghz all core. FPS hasn't budged from what it was. Game's still...
  3. Shadowcove

Did we overhyped the game? and our hopes for future

You're probably right. That would be way easier. That founder guy who leads CDPR seems like the type to refuse to give up his baby though. The board would probably have to force his hand. Kind of like all the Founders of Bioware got pushed out after their devastating failure with SWTOR. EA...
  4. Shadowcove

Patch 1.1, when?

They posted the patch notes on their Steam page. It doesn't sound substantial, so don't get your hopes up. Doesn't seem to address any of the broken mechanics, items, or perks in the game. Seems entirely focused on optimizing performance and fixing some bugs. I'll have to test performance later...
  5. Shadowcove

HDR mode black level is way off!

I noticed better whites as soon as I switched it to "Reference" from Accurate, but after further testing, my colors do feel slightly muted in Division 2. I haven't even gotten around to setting up my MadVR for it other than choosing the Pixelshader settings. It seems like just telling MadVR you...
  6. Shadowcove

Did we overhyped the game? and our hopes for future

I always knew there was a possibility it could be kinda weak or maybe even need 1-3 months of patching to not be bad. I was being generous on the timetable because it's CDPR and they did good with Wither 3 release overall minus the 8x MSAA Hair strands Lol. I didn't realize it would be a train...
  7. Shadowcove

HDR mode black level is way off!

I just stumbled onto your post when scouring the web for info on fixing this damn black crush in not just Cyberpunk but Division 2 and other HDR games. You may be on to something with this. I just briefly tested it on my AW2721D in Division 2 White House area, stepping into the dark spots by the...
  8. Shadowcove

So they really not gonna talk to us?

It's pretty pathetic we're now 13 days into the New Year and still no public announcement on when the next patch is coming or how big it'll be. If they don't release something by Jan 15th, I'm just uninstalling and forgetting about this garbage game without even playing it through all the way...
  9. Shadowcove

no Legendary crafting plans

That's precisely why I gave up on my first gunslinger reflex playthrough and rerolled a Body focused Shotgun character. My first character can't get any of the recipes from any shop because I visited all of them while exploring. The schematics are just gone forever except for the few I bought at...
  10. Shadowcove

Low GPU usage

I've used the HEX Edit and the various Nexus compilers that do the same. GPU usage still says tanked in the 60-70% range with no power limiting and a decent OC. It's not SMT or the lack of causing this utilization problem. I've even tried playing the game with SMT actually disabled (sometimes...
  11. Shadowcove

Low GPU usage

60% CPU isn't bad. That's actually a lot for a game depending on how many cores and threads you have. But I bet if you watch that number throughout your travels in game, you'll see it plummet periodically on a scene by scene basis. That's the problem. The game's meant to be run with Raytracing...
  12. Shadowcove

Low GPU usage

Nah, if it's a disaster to run at 1080p, it's a disaster to run at every res. It's just horrible optimization. As for the lingo I used, it was just expressing that no matter how good or bad your hardware is, you're still going to get crap performance in a lot of poorly optimized areas of the...
  13. Shadowcove

Low GPU usage

Glad others are chiming in on this finally. I've been pointing it out in various places for a week or so now. It's just how broken the game is in optimization and possibly the Nvidia/AMD drivers too. They've been doing a really bad job with driver improvements for awhile now. The Hex Edit for...
  14. Shadowcove

Night vision or a flashlight.

It's kind of hilarious that you have these advanced cyber optics installed and give up your eyes just to not be able to see shit in the dark. I found an entire abandoned apartment building in Valentino territory that I couldn't see a damn inch in front of me unless I was near a light source and...
  15. Shadowcove

Several Perks on the Skill Tree do not work(level 20 blade, level 20 cold blood, propably more), in addition to the clothing mod bug

Make sure you check your weapons for Crit and Crit Dmg Bonuses too when you're comparing stuff. Sometimes if a Perk or mod only applies it to -that- specific weapon type, it'll appear on the weapon card and not the Stat window. You then have to add them up off the top of your head. Thanks for...
  16. Shadowcove

What do you think about the future of modding capability?

I'd be happy if they released a full modding kit just so modders could import 4K x 4K and 8K x 8K textures and improve the skin textures in the game. A lot of the textures in the game could stand to be improved. They look nice from afar, but quickly turn to crap once you get up close. Shows...
  17. Shadowcove

The breathtaking elephant in the room...

Pretty much this. Its mediocre at best. From a technical functionality point its more like a 2/10 IMO.
  18. Shadowcove

Hotfix 1.06

PC. And nah they don't. None of the mods work right. Check out the Spiffing Brit's YT video on Armor stacking. It shows off extremely bizarre behavior and what happens if you try to stack all Armadillos of the same rarity in every slot vs mixing them. On top of some Armor results requiring a...
  19. Shadowcove

Hotfix 1.06

This is what I like to see. At least two patches a week. Hopefully the Sunday one is still coming. Need a fix for all these damn crafting recipes disappearing from shops forever after the first visit. Also need a fix for all the broken Mod stats that don't work right. Fortuna, Armadillo, Bully...
  20. Shadowcove

Random NPCs in the apartment

She's just DTF. Handle your business, dawg.
Top Bottom