Search results

+
  1. Nikola_Nesic

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

Maybe that is true for you, but not many see it that way, let's not kidding ourself everyone want to live every one would fight to stay alive. You don't want happy ending fine don't go for it, but let people who want that have that option, why would i want my V to die for some stupid reasons...
  2. Nikola_Nesic

The lack of 3rd person view

Here is news, gunplay can be fun in 3rd person yo, i mean look end scene when you are in cyberspace and you talk with V she don't even have face animation her lips don't move, again why people who love 1st person don't want option to toggle 1st person or 3rd person in single player game ????
  3. Nikola_Nesic

Well Johnny is not center of cyberpunk universe there are other characters, he is also asshole to V sure he do change his attitude later but he still is asshole. He had his moment 50 years ago let it rest. you help him finish his unfinished business and move on. If Mike want to bring Johnny back...
  4. Nikola_Nesic

No prequel of any kind ffs, every time they do some prequel they just more mess up stuff. I want continuation of V story i care about V not Johnny, i want her story to continue that she live she earn that right not to be doomed for stupid reasons.
  5. Nikola_Nesic

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I like my female V, i hate that what ever i try she is doomed for really stupid reasons.
  6. Nikola_Nesic

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

This even Victor tell you that when you grow at older age you see how world really work and you settle for as good life as you can, and V is not some teen who don't know shit about life, let me pick what i want glory or normal life.
  7. Nikola_Nesic

I am almost sure not even Malus Darkblade suffer so bad end in warhammer fantasy as V did in cyberpunk :D Malus Darkblade for those who don't know is possessed by Demon, and he fight all the time for his soul/life.
  8. Nikola_Nesic

Real shame, i played Witcher 3 few time i love every moment, well for few more reason, but game is much better then Cyberpunk 2077 if no good end show up, no need to play again and V will be just one ruin character i care for, but am not able to save her for stupid reasons.
  9. Nikola_Nesic

What i fear is that they never going to give us good ending, since fuck us, and second is that CDPR don't even read forum posts, i mean if they do read many thing would probably not end so bad and bland.
  10. Nikola_Nesic

O yeah why fuck up only our day lets fuck up day of people we love :D great move :D
  11. Nikola_Nesic

Nothing have impact on the plot :D hey welcom to cyberpunk where V is fuck how ever you turn have nice day.
  12. Nikola_Nesic

This is like, ok 2020 was shit year so lets put 7 shit end in game so we really fuck up with all the players.
  13. Nikola_Nesic

I hope they add one happy ending, like this there is no need to replay the game, all lead to same stuff, game is to easy even on Very hard, your choices don't matter all lead to one outcome, why play it one more time when i know nothing matter what i do and just lead to my character death.
  14. Nikola_Nesic

Also Arasaka, why would they really care about you ? just one more merc that die for them, Takamura is piss when we kill Oda and he know Oda would kill us in that fight with out second thought. Why they would hold on to their promise?
  15. Nikola_Nesic

Yeah but they say DNA need to match so they would need someone from V bloodline and close one, also what about that person then are they going to kill her just so they can put you in and that is big if, also as some one pointed other companis already altered DNA so you can probably save your...
  16. Nikola_Nesic

I see more and more people ask on steam and reddit, how if Relic can rewrite DNA why not rewrite V DNA back, i mean plot hole right there, hey this relic can do this but he can't save your life again since reasons. Also someone say why V is sad when she lear she have limited time to live when...
  17. Nikola_Nesic

Well Watcher from PoE 1 and 2 is blank slate and story work well, same as Queen/King from Pathfinder Kingmaker Blank Slate can have good story arc, CDPR fuck it here big time by forcing you to want to be Legend and by taking away any choices of your action, what ever you do all lead to same thing.
  18. Nikola_Nesic

Yeah to be legend in NC is so force on V.
  19. Nikola_Nesic

Not sure if they need Silverhand to be right next to V all the time for this game to be good, i mean Cyberpunk TT is not just Silverhand there are other characters in that setting, i also really don't like that i need to give up my Character just so Silverhand can be back in to setting.
  20. Nikola_Nesic

I still think one end where we get her life back and is not doomed after 6 month should be there from the start. Now we need to hope that DLC give us that if they even care to do it.
Top Bottom