Search results

+
  1. D

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

My new favourite piece of The Witcher fanart. :D The Witcher Contest by SirMersi
  2. D

The General Videogame Thread

OMG just give me the release date already. At this point I'm hoping for a late August/early September release, it would be a very nice thing to do for the 3rd anniversary, and give us plenty of things to do before Halloween and Wintersday events. I love GW2, but it's been really boring for a...
  3. D

Forum - opinions, suggestions

Agreed on both issues. As far as I know, "RedPoints" are/were meant to be like the old, old, old Oren system, but that currency was actually limited, so you'd give an Oren to someone from your own stash. Infinite RedPoints are a bit... redundant, given the Thanks option. Even the old forum's...
  4. D

Whats your opinion on cheating?

I'll echo the "I don't care how people play their [single player] games" sentiment. There are some things I don't enjoy in games, such as inventory-related things (playing tetris or thinking about the weight... I make exceptions in some games, where survival is an important part for example, but...
  5. D

Vešci sa Balkana

Ne, sve je volonterski. Sve i da znam nesto, svi smo pod ugovorom... :/ Language lessons going well, I see. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMw-BXaeMpw Yeah they seem to have derped something up. Perhaps we're just too awesome for non-Polish versions... :P
  6. D

Vešci sa Balkana

Heeej! Staaa, nisam znala! Sreca, radooost...! (Tj. znala sam da ce nesto ovako mozda biti, ali pod jako veliko "mozda"... hahah, bas mi je drago.) A chiromancy je izgleda citanje dlanova. Prava vesticara, nema sta. :D tihomirr Izvini za ovako kasan odgovor, vec sam nesto slicno napisala u...
  7. D

8. D

Good. :P I can already tell 50% of my playtime will be spent taking screenshots of awesome characters and clothing, and going all fashionista on Geralt. Additionally, it makes me hopeful for Cyberpunk's character creation system.
  9. D

A lack of time to give TW3 the attention it deserves.
  10. D

The only Telltale game I played in full is Sam & Max, so I'm afraid I cannot make a comparison. It was their first episodic game and didn't have a meaningful choice-and-consequence system. LiS is pretty good imo, and unique because you can rewind time. When you make your choice, the main...
  11. D

Finished ep 3 of Life is Strange and that's what's been on my mind for the last few days. It was so good! It's definitely leaps and bounds beyond the impressions the first episode gave me - in fact, I think I'll enjoy replaying it once the whole season is out to see things from a different angle.
  12. D

Vešci sa Balkana

Nisam rekla kojeg vikenda. :P Sigurno ne ovog, za onaj tamo... videcemo. Dokusurila me je treca epizoda Life is Strange, pa mi se nista drugo ni ne igra. A i nemam vremena. :/
  13. D

Vešci sa Balkana

Hvala! Jeste moje ime, skoro pa se isplatilo svo to mlacenje sa trolovima tokom godina. :] tihomirr Evo ja cu da sednem pored tebe i placem. Ne mogu da igram bar do vikenda (ako ne i duze), razbolela sam se, i uz to sve imam samo laptop. Tako mi je smesno kad vidim ove sto placu sto im igra...
  14. D

Ciri cosplay and 3D models by Fluorescence911

Sweet Melitele, that Noonwraith model is gorgeous! And Geralt and the cosplay... so much talent. :bows:
  15. D

Servia D. FanArt

The wonderful thing about following artists for a long time is being able to see them grow and outdo themselves time and time again. The art contest piece is very impressive, Servia, best of luck with it. :)
  16. D

I just learned that episode 3 of Life is Strange releases on... 19th. Ahahaha, hahahaa, haha. Haaa. Has anyone here played it yet? The second episode had some truly brilliant moments in both decision making and player agency. I really hope they will continue making brave choices with the...
  17. D

Turning your hobby into your career

I turned not one, but two hobbies into a career - art and gaming. And I really like it. Although the nature of my job doesn't make me feel 'locked in', so I suppose that's a bit different from other types of game developers.
  18. D

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Ah, my short-lived hype is all gone. That cover + trailer... yeah, no.
  19. D

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Yup, new phone background. All of those are amazing, thank you for sharing! :D
  20. D

The moment of truth: to CE or not to CE

It's fairly simple for me, it's about whether I like the extra CE content or not. TW2 CE was great, I loved every single item in it. I'm not a fan of the TW3 statue or the medallion redesign, therefore I'm not going to get the CE. The rest really isn't worth the price to me.
Top Bottom