Search results

+
  1. S

[2.11 patch] razer rgb kyeboard problem

There's now a mod on Nexus which recreates quite closely the old chroma effects: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/13303
  2. S

I maybe found a possible workaround (I haven't tested it though): In the game folder "Cyperpunk 2077\bin\x64" there is a file called "CChromaEditorLibrary64.dll". It has been changed along with the 2.11 update. So I got a hunch that replacing this file with the 2.1 version could maybe fix the...
  3. S

Same here. I use a Tartarus Pro, a Basilisk V3 Pro and a Huntsman V3 Pro and only the keyboard lights up a few keys, while the mouse and keypad are dark.
  4. S

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Hmm, part of me hopes that this is an April fool's joke :hmm:
  5. S

Script for switching eye texture according to time of day

Interesting mod idea! :) Though wider pupils at night would be more logical, but rule of cool always wins ;)
  6. S

Thank you for your amazing work! :)
  7. S

When did CDPR change some Gwent cards?

Aha! I've always had the Ballad Heroes DLC enabled and never seen the original artwork XD My bad. Thanks for the clarification!
  8. S

When did CDPR change some Gwent cards?

When did CDPR change some Gwent cards? I verfied my Witcher 3 installation yesterday and Galaxy downloaded three files. Today I played some Gwent and noticed that some cards received new pictures: Geralt, Ciri, Regis, Zoltan, Villentretenmerth (sp?) and Vesemir. Don't know if these are all...
  9. S

Sorry for the third post in a row, but I can't edit my previous post. So I did some more tinkering and it turns out some settings in my user.setting file cause the mod to crash the game in Novigrad (test area was around the Chameleon/Rosemary & Thyme). The settings in question are...
  10. S

@HalkHoganPL : I guess I celebrated too early. Returned to Novigrad today and the game crashes again, although I merged it with all my other texture mods. I can rule out any conflicts with other mods, since I also get a CTD with only your mod installed and no crashes with all but your mod...
  11. S

Use "ModMerger" for graphics and texture mods. It worked quite well for me.
  12. S

So, I merged all my texture mods with ModMerger. Haven't been in Novigrad yet, but so far no crashes. Let's hope for the best. :)
  13. S

Hey Halk, I use your mod since its initial release and today for the first time I had some issues with the latest version (4.0Rfix2). I repeatedly got a CTD in Novigrad when going from the fisher's market to the Rosemary & Thyme/Chameleon. With the previous version (4.0fix2) I had no problems...
  14. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Some shots of Skellige I've made with Ansel.
  15. S

The new forum look

I was at first taken aback a bit, but the new theme (BaW of course) is growing on me slowly. Though the BaW theme could use some contrast optimizations. Especially regarding the smaller UI elements.
  16. S

Anyone know what is this?

A Riddler trophy? But seriously, I don't know. Looks like a shadow glitch or something like that.
  17. S

Huge fps drops

I had heavy stuttering, too. Already in the main menu the animation of the background froze as soon as I moved the cursor. A complete reinstall via Galaxy didn't help. However, out of a hunch I uninstalled the "Game overlay" DLC in the GOG Galaxy client and voila! the stuttering stopped! :)
  18. S

I'm sharing all my (un)finished work. Have fun with it!

I don't know much about modding, so I personally have no use for your files, but may I say that the ice griffin looks very cool! :)
  19. S

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

They said in the interview that they have talked internally about replacing the grass in all regions, but decided against it, since it could potentially introduce too many (especially quest related) bugs, because they then would also have to adjust the placement of enviromental objects which are...
  20. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

So the time of day is not scripted?
Top Bottom