Search results

+
  1. L

One of my creepy creations (3D render)

One of my creepy creations (3D render) Here is my newest 3D render where changed my style up a bit, was a pain in the ass and it took about two weeks but now its done. Hope you like it. 1920X1080 version here * Boring technical jargon below* Made with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects. I...
  2. L

Some Fallout-inspired renders

Some Fallout-inspired renders Hey people, here's some renders I've been working on for about a week(on & off), most of the stuff was inspired by Fallout: New vegas, one of my favorite games ever :)/> I'm mostly happy with the result, but there is some lack of detail when it comes to the...
  3. L

Where's your face?(FCR 2 bug)

Where's your face?(FCR 2 bug) So I was enjoying the full combat re-balance when all of a sudden... It works when i disable the mod, but I'd rather not since it's a really good mod, but chapter 2 just isn't the same when Phillipa is just a wig :)/> has anything similar happened to anyone...
  4. L

Combining Redkit with 3D programs

Combining Redkit with 3D programs Hi, i just wanted to say that Redkit also works very well for anyone that does machinima's or CG movies. What i first tried was exporting some of the models with 3D Ripper DX and then importing it to cinema 4D and then apply all the textures. And here's...
  5. L

Combining Redkit with 3D programs

Combining Redkit with 3D programs Hi, i just wanted to say that Redkit also works very well for anyone that does machinima's or CG movies. What i first tried was exporting some of the models with 3D Ripper DX and then importing it to cinema 4D and then apply all the textures. And here's...
Top Bottom