Search results

+
  1. K

Everyone should break Yennefer's heart at least once (Spoilers)

Good for you, but the thread was originally about that Yennefer is no good for Geralt and vice versa, and that I don't agree with, not at all, and I think I showed that in books and games this isn't the case. The interactions Geralt and Yennefer have in the game happen even without you going...
  2. K

Also the amnesia is something CDPR dropped from the set-go in Witcher 3 anyway. I wish we could have talked with a lot of characters about the amnesia, but we couldn't really except for 1-2 lines. The amnesia was a cheap method to start a game and explain everything to the player without...
  3. K

Forgot the newest one: How'd that start, anyway? Our duels in wordplay? Forgotten? It was at a vernissage in Ban Ard. You started it to keep from going mad with boredom. I remember finding your sense of humor both groan-worthy... and somehow endearing. Never change, Geralt. I beg you...
  4. K

Yeah, I wonder where I get this. It was my biggest fear that Geralt won't be Geralt again, but right after starting Witcher 3 that fear was gone. Because that dream he had at the beginning was exactly the dream he wanted to be true in the books and I knew that this is Geralt again. Here is...
  5. K

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

So Triss is hotter, I see, great argument, especially if we are talking about character traits. Because? Her whole life she never was dependent on someone else, to not let people into her life, that was one of her weakness, even though she thought that was to make her strong. To not trust...
  6. K

Nope, book canon. That's exactly what Geralt wanted to do, quit his life as witcher and live a quiet life with Yennefer and Ciri. The Lady of the Lake Seriously at this point I don't really know where this "discussion" is suppose to lead. You basically just say you should break Yennefer's...
  7. K

i dont get my ending!! (spoilers..duh)

What do you not understand? Smashing the lab and burying Skjall are considered "good deeds" and influence her survivial. Not going with her to Emhyr is about whether she becomes the Emperess or not.
  8. K

The Last Wish is not about love, but because of love

The Last Wish is not about love, but because of love First of I all I want to say that I actually really like the way you can play out the quest (in general I love how their love unfolds in the game once again), albeit as great the quest can be, it is also one of the worst ones in terms of the...
  9. K

This is why I don't like high-magic settings, especially teleport.

There is a huge books vs games problem here. In the books you don't have this kind of problem, because teleporting is not that easy at all and can even be magically blocked or diverted. There is a good reason why Geralt hates them so much. It is also only used by those, who can actually...
  10. K

So is geralt really that attractive to women or is it just the game

Actually Geralt was never described as looking good or like a top model. He was rather normal. His countless scars, pale skin, disgusting smell and so on were probably rather repellent to anyone. Dandelion had a new woman each month, while Geralt was just his sidebuddy. Considering that Geralt...
  11. K

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Season of Storms I completely forgot about that, should really read it again. In a way I was a bit disppointed in SoS after finishing it for the first time, mainly because it didn't add much to the whole series, but little scenes like these are golden.
  12. K

At least CDPR is consistent with how Geralt deals with other women, he always let them down afterwards without much talking. The way Geralt always treated women especially not Yennefer was always rather a dick-move. In the books he was with Fringilla I also felt like an asshole after saying...
  13. K

You say it as it were a fact without showing me that this didn't happen. Even at the doorstep to death they were happy, because they had each other. They were willing to die, because they made peace with each other and realized what they see in each other. The bath scene near the end of The Lady...
  14. K

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Was removed :) All in all I think giving Iorveth & Saskia the same treatment than they gave Roche and Ves would have been appropriated, but how this turned out in the end, well, it's really lame.
  15. K

Geralt was not once in his life happy until he met her (and Ciri). He cursed his life as witcher, his whole life for half a century and beyond. The reason why he is still going on is Yennefer and Ciri. That's the only reason why he is still living. What miserable years? You mean the ones...
  16. K

i dont get my ending!! (spoilers..duh)

This will happen nonetheless, Visiting Emhyr with her influences whether she becomes a witcher or the emperess, also depending on who wins the inner conflict in Novigrad. If you are playing on PC, I could help with modifying your savegame, if you want.
  17. K

Choices You Always Make(Obvious Spoilers)

TW1 So long ago by now, but whenever I played it, I tried to be neutral, never picking a side unless I was forced, because it wasn't my fight. I also tried whenever it was possible to help and save people, if it was possible without hurting others. TW2 Same here. When it was possible I tried to...
  18. K

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

Well said, well said. Yup, keep true to yourself. Don't let the mainstream fool you ever, do what you like to do and there will be people, who will appreciate that just like always.
  19. K

HUGE Book Spoilers (Season of Storms) - Poll

This. The way "Geralt" spoke was so untypical for him. When I read it the first time, it didn't even cross my mind that this might be Geralt just because of the way he talks. However I don't want him to be dead either...
  20. K

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

Geralt and Yennefer have finally a home. Why did it took me so long to write something about this? Honestly? I have no fucking clue what I am suppose to write to that except that it is perfect. So much time has passed now and I still don't know what I am suppose to write about it, because I...
Top Bottom