Search results

+
  1. Aes Sídhe

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

Aye, everyone has their own taste, but you'd think a game with a music genre in the title, and a fictional genre heavily associated with that music, would use that particular genre, heavily. Promoting a *punk game with a *rap song doesn't work for me at all...
  2. Aes Sídhe

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

So I find myself wondering... Have I ever had a game ruined by its soundtrack? I can't recall any, but first time for everything I guess... 1605202031 A 1977 radio channel would've fit so well, I'd have thought. As it is, and including "influencers" I truly wonder who this game is targeted at...
  3. Aes Sídhe

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

It's as well I've plenty of biters to deal with ingame ;). So I've searched fruitlessly for interesting threads analysing aspects of TW3, along the lines of Knight of Phoenix' TW2 politics (aye I know why he didn't do a follow up), so can anyone point me to must-read threads from the last four...
  4. Aes Sídhe

Hunters Moon growing out the window atm, just in time for Samhain ! Ominous... Just like the bonfire still burning over yonder. I walked around it and through it, and was fairly overwhelmed by how very pagan it is. It's certainly not the other thing ;) Thought about joining in, following the old...
  5. Aes Sídhe

Movies / TV Shows!

From the team that brought us The Secret of Kells, and Song of the Sea, just in time for Halloween, Wolfwalkers... The Secret of Kells: Song of the Sea:
  6. Aes Sídhe

Has to be the Kaedweni ofc, for contractual reasons, apparently ;) Theres always the fire yonder. Great to see you too mucker, I was hoping you'd drop by this winter as well ! :) Aye, doubt we'll see him anymore myself, I'm sorry to say. It's been tough where he is and particularly for what...
  7. Aes Sídhe

Stout - ordered. Table legs - bit shakey. Barrels - looking apprehensive. Well, that was unexpected. My sympathies to all affected. Tough luck ye blues ;) So Resident Evil 3 remake it is then, RE2 last year was great, just like the first time - only better! (I know, it shouldn't be possible...
  8. Aes Sídhe

Cyberpop 2077: Did we lose the punk?

Interesting discussion altogether so thanks to the OP, and appropriate contribution, thanks to you for that. Note Pondsmiths repeated use of "not just" and "everything about punk" though, indicating it is in fact all these things too. I was part of the punk scene (which does still exist btw)...
  9. Aes Sídhe

You weren't far wrong my semitautological friend ;) I've certainly been pissed, varnished, and jaded with the march to the bogs, many times. Damn spell checkers eh, death to the all-knowing algorithm, nigh! As for the barrels, well someone just won't stop smashing them I guess, and would they...
  10. Aes Sídhe

Yo Rawls, well met! :) Now, I could explain my feelings about this in depth, but we've all been here before, and this is the bear, AND my teeth are too long, so I'll just sum it up... "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear".
  11. Aes Sídhe

Bejesus, even the hairy bear has changed this year ! Is nowhere safe, nothing unaffected, no ground sacred? I'll tell ye this though, If I must order food with my Guinness 0.0 it'll have to be the rubber sandwich over there... 'cause we all know where the Wench has been ;) So the old profile...
  12. Aes Sídhe

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

Letho. With hair. 'Nuff said.
  13. Aes Sídhe

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

Actually, its morphed into a more culturally appropriate Pike, for the centenary ! Good to see you too... no pressure on the humanities best hope thing ;)
  14. Aes Sídhe

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

I'm not genre-locked, though I find sometimes I'm in the mood for one and not the other. I remember the CP77 announcement and at that time the choice seemed somewhat serendipitous... it was around the same time as the additive printing tech was in the news, and though my opinion hasn't changed...
  15. Aes Sídhe

Meaning on Geralt's Silver and Steel Swords Inscriptions, and Other Meanings.

Ok I might be a bit bleary eyed but I think theres a misunderstanding somewhere, lets see if we can clear it up. When I highlighted - as if i was about to copy & paste - the word "Witcher" in one of the earlier posts in this thread, the dictionary.cm addon in firefox produced a popup headed by...
  16. Aes Sídhe

Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

I'm speechless... but I feel a song coming on ;)
  17. Aes Sídhe

Now playing [music]

Love it ! Always did... though why does it sound different? Am I just too long away from TW1? I also never realised the track had a tenuous Dol Blathanna connection.
  18. Aes Sídhe

It seems to me that "Witcher" being recognised by dictionary.com is a new development, i'm suggesting this very year, potentially caused by search engine stats, ergo its obviously the REDs fault ;) Well, now we need to get a Mr. Witcher and a Mr. Fogler in the same room... and see if they live...
  19. Aes Sídhe

Thanks for all your posts, I might even reply something constructive after ruminating a while, though any contributions would probably stir the pot somewhat, since I feel there really is a different narrative, a view of a minority report contrasting the dominant zeitgeist perhaps, once Irish...
  20. Aes Sídhe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood & Wine Developer Diary

This was great stuff ! Appropriately shallow pre-release info teased out by an obviously relaxed bunch of nerds (thats... No English Required Diary Speakers) whose natural delivery made that the best dev diary so far for me. I'm guessing it was video'd post B&W going gold, so the REDs have...
Top Bottom