Search results

+
  1. Aditya

[BUG] Path of Glory Ending - Flatlined in AV

okay the solution is to have the PL faceplant equipped not having it equipped in the quick inventory slot causes the bug for some reason, no need to parade naked lol
  2. Aditya

[BUG] Path of Glory Ending - Flatlined in AV

same here, hilarious how i was finishing the phantom endings game patched from 2 to 2.1. Later did the not-so-secret-anymore ending and getting randomly flatlined entering the av
  3. Aditya

[PC Next Gen] Missing HBAO setting & can't turn off Sharpening. Generally Worse Performance Than Before.

nope i didn't bother much since it was barely working will wait a bit and this gets eventual patches Oh and the game crashed several times as well :/
  4. Aditya

[PC Next Gen] Missing HBAO setting & can't turn off Sharpening. Generally Worse Performance Than Before.

came here to report something similar. The game ran beautifully for me on maxed out settings so far (on an i9, RTX 2080, and SSD) which is still true a click away on DX11 but here can't seem to get steady performance unless like I go drastically on low!? glad to know I wasn't the only one here...
  5. Aditya

The Witcher Remake is in development!

15 years of a dog's life aka the witcher, most excellent (and of course timing) news indeed!
  6. Aditya

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — new channels!

nice to some more cyberpunk stuff even if not something (directly) can play ha been waiting for this!
  7. Aditya

A New Saga Begins

yussss this witcher is also available for hire :D
  8. Aditya

After new 1.5 update game flatlines at startup

thanks this was the issue. weird when some audio service stopping the game from working (which was otherwise fine)
  9. Aditya

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

i gotta say do people don't read/pay attention? angel vs skye "confusion" lmao well any news after quite long is pleasant indeed. while i'm in the minority who practically had no issues (my pc upgrades have aliged quite nicely with CDP releases for over a decade after all haha) hope more light...
  10. Aditya

The Witcher: Monster Slayer is out!

i actively played for 4-5 days post launch and finished all quests except the real (realism much) world full moon one. Largely enjoyed it, i mean how many mobile games have ar and animated cutscenes? felt reasonable enough to spend at least $6 on the starter pack. Hope it evolves into an active...
  11. Aditya

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen cover

cannot wait 😭
  12. Aditya

WitcherCon

damn nice, looking eagerly forward! hope we get an update on the ray-traced versions and possibly the show armor in the game too <fingers crossed>
  13. Aditya

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

well on a high end rig runs like butter with no issues, hope this is soon a renewed momentum for the dlc/expansions now!
  14. Aditya

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Thank you for this, game is easily a 9+ on a high-end pc with everything maxed out and will age well once the fiasco is behind us. Beyond fixing the game primarily for now and a lot of the otherwise gameplay/design criticisms are addressed and eventually improved upon. My only sincere hope is...
  15. Aditya

Eye tracking support (tobii)

wanted to say this for a while as well, hope the right people see this and gets implemented sometime. Also suprising to see no keyboard lighting gimmicks either this time considering the last two witcher games had it if you played with a RGB keyboard
  16. Aditya

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

wow i thought it could have used more races (unlike Yakuza Like a Dragon which were just a bloody task) played on K+M, always chose claire's car (beast). Perhaps that's the key since it's not too fast and is a tank 'won' all the races, 1st in the first two with barely neck on neck in the latter...
  17. Aditya

Some Known Bugs (Outdated)

Cyberpsycho Sighting Lex Talionis bugged, the quest marker doesn't highlight in the quest log nor it shows up in the map. Going to the area (where supposed to spawn) also does nothing, hence can't finish that quest/line
  18. Aditya

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

great!! the wait is nearly over folks nice to see the place lively up again thanks for this :D
  19. Aditya

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Awesome! so the halk hogan mod is official + more :LOL:
  20. Aditya

Character feature: Judy Alvarez

and this is the kind of thirst traps that end the world
Top Bottom