Search results

+
  1. M

Witcher senses and your opinion, possible down(up)grade of them

I have seen how it worked in the demo, that's why it's annoying. There is nothing except for the trail from the village up to the hill except for bland emptiness . Imagine incentives for exploration, a tower in the distance, smoke signal, birds circling or simply a world layed out with plenty...
  2. M

Reading the journal for quests , o blasphemy I know, following trails, nests for the griffin, simply exploring, hearing a rumor about a griffin lair. Where is it written that a quest has to be solved the moment it's acquired and that chasing behind a enemy like a headless chicken serves...
  3. M

Prefer them to be optional, the ability to disable them is essential. The ideal thing is always research requirements , NPC interactions when solving quests, interacting with the world instead of interacting with markers.
  4. M

Ciri female protagonist prequel to Witcher 3

She seems to be popular, still does nothing for me, would prefer a custom protagonist with different backgrounds, like source -mage, source-priest, elven blood source... She is absolutely uninteresting in my case. Even if not completely custom, set protagonist, one male and one female does...
  5. M

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit?

Prefer the W3 version simply because it looks more leathery and robust.The W2 outfit despite being beautiful was somewhat weird consisting of a silky looking shirt. Concerning the Lore consistencies, there is nothing that is illogical, simply because nothing indicates that Philipa did not get...
  6. M

Recent News - A Moderator Message

It's concerning for the Red's, maybe publisher problems , or being forced to change things, basically like ME3 happened after their leak. But what is there is wonderful, so they should change nothing. I did a happy dance, and I live across the Police station, waiting for the doorbell and a...
  7. M

Hippocampus damage. Good luck ! :)
  8. M

OK. Thanks.
  9. M

Geralt the Seafarer

Mermaids, not sure how the underwater thing will work, but sailing may be fun, or it become a complete chore on multiple playtroughs.
  10. M

A drunk Witcher

Yes, drinking and drinking games would be fun, there must be a explanation for Dandelions broken nose in the trailer:)
  11. M

Yennefer black hair

There are differences between natural and dyed black hair, now that I have confirmation, it is fine, black is not midnight blue.
  12. M

The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

She looks somehow boring, it's predictable that everyone will have their own vision of the characters, she's lacking the elven element , not sure how to describe it, the eternal youth of the elves, strange I know.
  13. M

Character Appearances

Could be just a light effect on the skin, but still not getting the Geralt thing, his face looks wider, shorter, somehow "neanderthal" or "mesomorph" not sure and the chin looks shorter beard or no beard. Maybe it's just me but he looks "pudding" faced. Agree about the skin and the hair- beard...
  14. M

Ciri is plain , and has to small eyes, for the child-woman she is described, or the mild Lolita luck that Sapkowski describes. Also she resembles for me the younger version of the mother of the Dragon age 2 protagonist from the presentations. Vysygota of Corvo explains that she:
  15. M

Character Appearances

Yes, that's fantastic, what if she loses the strong pink-warm color a goes slightly lighter on the color scale, not the about lightness? She had paler skin.
  16. M

I shall give you what you deserve.

Model looks great, sorry voice is not. Regardless of the celebrity status of his VA Emhyr doesn't have to sound wannabe badass, he is badass. Hopefully it's just the trailer.
  17. M

I really hope that this is some kind of trailer weirdness. Geralt looks horrible, Triss looks better with strange hair, Yen needs bigger purple eyes, a colder skin tone and longer raven black hair.
  18. M

Possible ending of The Witcher 3

Ending it properly if the player does everything right, with Yen or Triss, and not playing the tear duct pressure game which is these day becoming mandatory. Most players have seen or read in the books the frustrating negatives, something nice and at least based on player choice positive for...
  19. M

Armor in the W3

Guess I'm not getting at least one witcher style fitting, Raven style armor. Too big, too bulky looks like the promo one got removed , heavy Druid influences for me. They all have this Mousesack or whoever the artwork Druid is vibe. Well everybody complained about the slim fitting one, and...
  20. M

Radovid VS Philippa in TW3 ( duh )

None, if forced the Lodge preferably after Phillipa burned at a stake, and a new order of the lodge emerges with the ending of the witch hunts.
Top Bottom