Search results

+
  1. K

Backing up the Strings DB

Backing up the Strings DB Hi, I recently had my strings database become corrupt, forcing me to redo a significant amount of work so I want to start backing it up regularly. Does anyone know which file(s) the database consists of? Is it simply en0.w2strings (for English) in the CookedPC folder?
  2. K

Using Custom Static Cameras for 'Look At' events

Using Custom Static Cameras for 'Look At' events Figured this out tonight in case others care: You can trigger custom cameras during gameplay, if you want to make the camera look at a monster spawning or a particular spot in your level, for example. With the current inability to make...
  3. K

Corrupted Strings DB

Corrupted Strings DB I somehow managed to get my Strings DB corrupted, in the sense that it will no longer accept any new strings, and the strings already in there no longer appear in my mod. I didn't have that much dialogue written anyway since it was mostly placeholder, but how would I go...
  4. K

Triggering guard 'blocking' reactions

Triggering guard 'blocking' reactions I'm having trouble getting guards to react to the player's proximity and switching to their 'blocking' stance. I have the correct Action Point (with both an idle and a blocking part) and I can manually switch the guard from his idle and blocking stance by...
  5. K

Preventing an NPC from returning to his start point/action point

Preventing an NPC from returning to his start point/action point I need one of my NPCs to run to Geralt when Geralt enters a trigger, start a conversation with Geralt and then just stand near where the conversation happened once it is over. I have everything working fine but I cannot figure...
  6. K

Progressing a quest from gathering items

Progressing a quest from gathering items I'm making a simple quest that requires Geralt to gather two different kinds of herbs (quest items) and then bring them to someone, but I can't quite figure out how to get the quest logic to know when Geralt has those quest items in his inventory. I'm...
  7. K

Re-combining the tool panes

Re-combining the tool panes I'm sure I'm not the first to do this and won't be the last, but if you have accidentally separated the tabs in the right-side panel in the editor (i.e. making them floating windows), trying to re-combine them by dragging them back into the panel will not result in...
Top Bottom