Search results

+
  1. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

I have a question. I have the disc version of TW3 in Xbox One, how i get this next-gen version to Xbox Series X? Will it upgrade automatically for free?
  2. L

Card Collector trophy bugged?

Yes! After 1.08 update i finally got the achievement! At first nothing happened but a few minutes later the mission was completed automatically. Im very happy :) thanks CDP
  3. L

I wonder if they fix it in the incoming patch we will to have to do everything again or the missión catch'em all will be completed automatically and the achieve will pop. I hope that be the second option
  4. L

I have all gwent cards except 2, one clear weather and one torrential rain so i don't have the mision of all cards and the achievement didn't pop. I have the latest version (1.07) on xbox one. Its my first playthrough since the realease date Any help? Thanks
  5. L

Not receiving anymore gwent cards

Same problem here. I have all gwent cards except 2, one clear weather and one torrential rain so i don't have the mision of all cards and the achievement didn't pop. I have the latest version (1.07) on xbox one Any help? Thanks
Top Bottom