Search results

+
  1. G

The Corpse of Novigrad, Easter Egg?

The Corpse of Novigrad, Easter Egg? https://witcher.gamepedia.com/The_Corpse_of_Novigrad Does this title smack of an Easter Egg to anyone else but me? I cannot find what it might be referring to, but perhaps someone here can enlighten me?
  2. G

How do i extract the inventory icons, that's all i want

How do i extract the inventory icons, that's all i want I don't need all these meshes and i'm not about to begin a new modding career. Can anyone tell me how i can simply extract the in-game inventory icons for all the items? Thanks in advance
  3. G

Wikia is falsely attributing content to former users

Wikia is falsely attributing content to former users Yesterday I got an email from my good friend DiamondDove saying that Wikia had falsely attributed a wiki contribution to her. This was bad enough, but this morning, I found that they've done the same to me (and presumably many other people)...
  4. G

The Official Witcher Wiki has moved

The Official Witcher Wiki has moved The Official Witcher Wiki is now being hosted by Curse. Those of you who have not made it over to Curse yet can find the wiki's new home at http://witcher.gamepedia.com The primary reason for the move was Wikia's increasingly heavy-handed censorship of the...
  5. G

Epilogue? i think you mean the final cutscene

Epilogue? i think you mean the final cutscene I know it says "Epilogue" on the screen, albeit briefly, but what is there to say about it?
  6. G

Stupid question about D'jinni

Stupid question about D'jinni some how (and i have no idea HOW) i managed to remove the "aurora log" window from the bottom of my screen in the D'Jinni ... how on earth can i get it back ??simply using the View menu and choosing that option does not present it ... it's like it's stuck at the...
  7. G

strange little monkey/dog animal in the Outskirts and the Fields

strange little monkey/dog animal in the Outskirts and the Fields anybody know what that thing is supposed to be? I find it interesting that it shows up where Abigail shows up. I've included an image in case my description does not match yours.In djinni, the model is "an_mamun" ... anyone have...
  8. G

Journal entries -- why am i gettting only one when i want more ?

Journal entries -- why am i gettting only one when i want more ? How do i get my Places (locations) to show up properly in the Journal ?So far, if i use : AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/Rozsinn");What i end up with is both text descriptions but...
  9. G

[ACT II] Ida and Marcus Vertz

[ACT II] Ida and Marcus Vertz who are they and why do they move ? Other random NPCs do not get names, why does this couple enjoy that privilege? ... and why do they move? between Acts II and III, they move to a different address ... why?is this some polish cultural reference that is wasted on...
  10. G

CH 1 Mikul's Crypt Quest Bug

CH 1 Mikul's Crypt Quest Bug I've never seen that behaviour before, so i'd be inclined to think you have some sort of corruption of your game file ... or possibly you have some garbage in your data folder which is interfering with the gamedid you do any djinni work before EE ? did you even play...
  11. G

Would Geralt want to live in *our* world ?

Would Geralt want to live in *our* world ? We've spent a lot of time discussing whether or not we would want to live in Geralt's world (or universe), but after checking out the new Kazakh fan site and their very funny Geralt "out of context" gallery, I began to wonder: hmmm ... would our...
  12. G

[ACT III] Mystery oil sometimes found on kikimore queen

[ACT III] Mystery oil sometimes found on kikimore queen has anyone else found this oil ? and if so, any idea what it does ?I've found it a few times in her remains, but not reliably (possibly it is only on the Order path) but i have no idea what it does. My few experiments have yielded no...
  13. G

Information DESPERATELY needed in the D'jinni wiki

Information DESPERATELY needed in the D'jinni wiki Please! anyone who has information on:* Maps and mapping* sound files, ambient noises* exact file locations required to run the djinni AND have resources available AND still play the game* troubleshooting placeables Add it to the wiki...
Top Bottom