Search results

+
  1. M

After many years...

That is the whole reason W2 is great though. The political implications that some how get put into the hands of a "simple" Witcher. I enjoy W3, but for me nothing will ever come close to the powerful moment of first making it to flotsam. Man what a serene, wonderful place. I wish with all my...
  2. M

Blood and Wine is released but i still get ,, Moved: Blood and Wine error : ,,The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid''!!

No issues here with GOG and Steam buys. I had both ...bought both(cdpr after all...gots to support them) Been playing for almost an hour. The Download was roughly 8gigs. Hope it gets worked out for you guys.
  3. M

Isn't flotsam forest still far more beautiful than anything in witcher 3?

I really wanted to see more of Tedd Deireadh. Shame really....
  4. M

Why CDPR is Silent ?

That's obvious why they avoid this topic, They know they F1ckEd UP!!
  5. M

A little too many familiar faces and voices in the world?

True but they shouldn't have over promised then....They said this was one thing we wouldn't have to worry about, to many of the same faces, voices etc......It really ruins immersion for me...
  6. M

CDPR keybindings PLEASE READ AND LISTEN!!!

One last thing please make witcher vision able to be toggled on and off!!! ---------- Updated at 03:42 PM ---------- One last thing please make witcher vision able to be toggled on and off!!!
  7. M

CDPR keybindings PLEASE READ AND LISTEN!!!

CDPR keybindings PLEASE READ AND LISTEN!!! Ok, Glad to see you opened up the key bindings in 1.04 patch. However, this is not enough(I'm entitled what can I say) You need to separate the key bindings into groups that will not affect each other. Such as rebinding a key for combat should not...
  8. M

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

HAHAHAH!!! Now I understand what happened. LOL. I was by a cloud and it went boom. Geralt went to sleep. I for the life of me could not figure out what happened !!
  9. M

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release

I hope it does fix your issues, but my brother has a 285 card and has had a good Xp so far. 2 crashes. What if they fix the issue and it turns out you are still having issues? You really should follow the advice given by me and others here. Check your system. Then conclude the issue is on CDPR...
  10. M

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release

I am not saying that. I believe you and others have issues. The problem is you are providing no proof, nor are you posting any helpful info to let those that know how to fix certain issues, help you. You are just saying" derp I have an issue, it is not my system" I know just because, I know...
  11. M

One last thing I keep seeing guys say I have been gaming for such and such time. Gaming on what? That makes all the difference. If you are new to PC gaming then that explains a lot. My first game system was an Atari 2600, then I got my first computer a Commodore 64 a year later. I have been PC...
  12. M

It may not be a CDOR issue it may be an AMD driver issue which will be on them more so than CDPR. Also, if you see my response to the OP I advise you to follow all advice to eliminate any other issues first. Then you can be 100% sure, I mean as of now you are just speculating as not all 285 are...
  13. M

Firstly, I will say I have had one crash only right at the loading screen first thing. Since, runs great. Now, I may not be happy it isn't graphically up to snuff (vgx levels) The game play is awesome, it has been solid technically, no crashing, no slow downs etc..... KB&M leaves a lot to desire...
  14. M

A Tragedy of the Hunt

are you in the USA?
  15. M

Those wondering about the PC version of Witcher 3, this might interest you.

I admire you far too much to be passive-aggressive.
  16. M

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

I think what you are saying is be a HONEY BADGER!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
  17. M

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

sidspyker I got a cross with your name on it.....lol
  18. M

Meditating is now done in a menu?

The original vision was to have the clouds pass by Geralt.....I assume "angelic" like....*sigh* wasted opportunity if ever there was one!
  19. M

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

which was obvious to most....
Top Bottom