Search results

+
  1. T

Length of single player campaigns

Length of single player campaigns Can any of the devs clarify what would be the length of single player campaign? Michał Dobrowolski (one of the devs present at Warsaw Game show) said during interview with Gryonline.pl that one campaign will take 30 hours to finish. Is that true or Michał made...
  2. T

To forfeit or not - carrot or a stick

To forfeit or not - carrot or a stick Simply put, some people decide to forfeit the game if they see the game is going bad for them or even they see a bad hand and they prefer to start again with better hand. I found this to be annoying and disrespectful practice. Bacouse of that i never...
  3. T

KST 2 Feedback - Impressions, Abilities, Card draw and Cars

KST 2 Feedback - Impressions, Abilities, Card draw and Cars I. Overall Impressions 1) Technical performance - Generally I was lucky enough to have a smooth performance throughout KTS. It looks like it was much easier to find an opponent than in KTS 1. I am not sure whether it was because...
  4. T

Dijkstra

Dijkstra Right now Dijkstra is a gold card that have 8 strength and following ability: - Remove gold status from every unit on battlefield and 1 to this unit for We don't know if Dijkstra loses gold status himself So in a nutshell if there are 5 gold units on board Dijkstra will have 13...
  5. T

CD projekt strategy for years 2016-2021

CD projekt strategy for years 2016-2021 Today company presented new strategy for years 2016/2021. Unfortunately it was very vague. A lot more than the previous one. However, the most important points are: - Company plans to release Cyberpunk 2077 as well as another big RPG title (similar in...
  6. T

Wiedźmin 3 - Wygląd Geralta

Wiedźmin 3 - Wygląd Geralta E3 jest za nami, zobaczyliśmy pierwsze materiały z gry. O ile Świat przedstawiony w grze wygląda fantystycznie, to sam wygląd Geralta spotkał się ze sporą krytyką. Dlatego, postanowiłem stworzyć nowy temat, skupiający się przede wszystkim na tym jak nasz protagonista...
  7. T

New Star Wars RPG by Obsidian?

New Star Wars RPG by Obsidian? http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/08/obsidian-pitching-new-star-wars-rpg-game?abthid=51153975524cd6584a000024 Would be cool as Kotors were great and Obsidian games usually have good writing
  8. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Eweryday Life

Cyberpunk 2077 - Eweryday Life There is quite a lot of threads about weapons, cybernetics and all thats help you kill enemies while being cool but there is no much talk regarding how the life really looks like in year 2077 of Cyberpunk universe. As someone who has never played Cyberpunk pen and...
Top Bottom