Search results

+
  1. A

Final Boss Difficulty

Final Boss Difficulty I finished the game a few days ago on death march and I really enjoyed it. It's one of the best games I've ever played but It has some faults. For me the most disappointing thing was the final boss fight. I hoped for an epic tough fight with Eredin and I didn't get it. So...
  2. A

About the save import

About the save import I have some questions about the save import to TW3. People asked about it several times, but I don't want to necro threads. Here are my questions: Can we import Geralt's Blue stripes tattoo? It's a silly tatto, but I really liked it. In my canon playthrough I went with...
  3. A

TW2 Insane saves

TW2 Insane saves Hello everyone. I finished The Witcher 2 several times, and I've decided to start Insane difficulty. I think I'm ready. But there's a problem. I've read on the forums, that the save files will be unusable after I reinstall my OS. Is there a way to fix this?
  4. A

TW3 - Storing items on horse

TW3 - Storing items on horse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomQy5JkRAw I just watched the 52 and a half trailer, and I really liked how Geralt stored his potions and silver sword on his horse. I hope we can see something like this in The Witcher 3.
Top Bottom