Search results

+
  1. G

Objects rendering/LOD issue

Delete your ini files and star a new save, teleport to the same place and see if this still presists.
  2. G

Witcher 3 stutters when saving

Autoloot also causes stutter when collecting, are you sure its saving issue? Disable autoloot and try again.
  3. G

Freezing winter in Skellige

This looks so good, I really hope there will be clear skies weather, since its my most favorite in winter when there's snow everywhere :)
  4. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

Why is the fire on 11:36 green? :D
  5. G

How to disable looting sound?

It doesnt work, I did exactly as you said and I still have sound when looting. Edit: I partially got it to work, edited this file: S:\tw3goty\mods\mod0000_MergedFiles\content\scripts\game\gui\popups\LootPopup.ws line 495, that got rid of the looting sound, but only when taking one item, if I...
  6. G

Ignition (say "Goodbye" to Igni!)

Oh my god just release it PLEASE :D
  7. G

How to disable looting sound?

How to disable looting sound? Hello. Is it possible to disable looting sound? That weird "click" noise when you take items. Thanks!
  8. G

No, I meant where or when is it used by design (intended by CDPR)
  9. G

It looks really good, when is the "sweat" FX used in the game anyway?
  10. G

Holy crap, that looks really great, can't wait to play with it. Is it possible to turn off sweat FX?
  11. G

I removed finishers and kept dismemberments (E3)

There is a mod in which you can enable and disable all types of finishers, so I guess its possible to disable all finishers and just increase the chance of dismemberments on kill.
  12. G

[WIP/RELEASE] Boat Speed Mod

This is fucking unbelievable, I was unable to find boat speed values and you've done it at least somehow, thanks!
  13. G

Lighting deluxe discord?

Lighting deluxe discord? Hello, I know it doesnt really belong here, but does someone have invite for Lexars discord? I was really looking forward to play with his Lighting Deluxe mod, but now its completely gone and person that sent me an invite is not responding to my PMs, invite is no longer...
  14. G

E3 Swamp

I think this is more E3 than it should be, it's almost E4, tone it down a bit you mad lad.
  15. G

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Maybe it would be better to release base game files now, so players can report on possible problems and bugs, and work on Tousaint separately and release it with knowledge you get from reports. I plan to do complete playthrough once you release the mod, so I will be playing through base game...
  16. G

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

You mean it's almost ready for the release? Pls let it be true
  17. G

Help with STLM

I am using "Supreme to Extreme Graphics Options" and I already have foliage distance upped, that's not the problem though, why doesn't my game look like on the screenshot above?
  18. G

Help with STLM

Help with STLM Hello, starting another playthrough and decided to use STLM now. But, is there any specific gamma setting I need to use? Because it makes my game very bright, especially trees. Thanks! :) edit: screenshot https://puu.sh/y4DHo/8f9145c619.jpg Is this how its supposed to look...
  19. G

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Amazing job, one question: is this going to be compatible with controller?
Top Bottom