Search results

+
  1. G

Is Roche still wearing Temerian colors if he joined Redania in W2?

Is Roche still wearing Temerian colors if he joined Redania in W2? There is one possible ending in which Roche wears Redanian colors at the end of Witcher 2, so what is the explanation for him wearing Temerian colors again in Witcher 3?
  2. G

Jump Attack?

This attack was present in Witcher 2 but is conspicuously absent from W3.
  3. G

Saskia comic

It's not that big of a stretch. Imagine Witcher 2 Dandelion's voice narrating it. He's likely to embellish his stories, and I can imagine him saying "the year was 1271" dramatically even if it's only 1272 now.
  4. G

Does "Cat School Techniques" not affect Whirl?

Does "Cat School Techniques" not affect Whirl? Wrong sub
  5. G

Wild Rose Dethorned not triggering.

Wild Rose Dethorned not triggering. I cleared all 8 marked bandit camps, liberated one abandoned village, and two underground quest-related hideouts with Fallen Knights, TWICE -- once on a main game save and once on an HoS save, and the achievement still didn't pop.
  6. G

Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement bug

I just cleared all 8 camps. Meditated at each one for 24hours, nothing.
  7. G

Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement bug

How many camps are there in total?
  8. G

Tax Collector in Oxenfurt not triggering.

That makes sense. I only have 8k. Let me give myself a bunch of gold and test that theory out. Edit: You are right. So relieved to know that this isn't another bug. I added 30k gold to my inventory and it triggered.
  9. G

Tax Collector in Oxenfurt not triggering.

Tax Collector in Oxenfurt not triggering. So I have the DLC on both the Xbox One and PC, and I know there's a tax collector that's supposed to appear in Oxenfurt near the sewer entrance because I've gotten him repeatedly on the Xbox One saves. Anyway, the I'm doing the quest now and he didn't...
  10. G

HoS: Missing Weapons after Auction House scene during 'Open Sesame!'

Yep, I lost my Mastercrafted swords.
  11. G

Yrden seems to have been nerfed

Yeah, but they made it useless though.
  12. G

Hearts of stone updating???

And some achievements are still bugged.
  13. G

The Witcher 3 Expansion bug

No you're not the only one -- it's an Xbox One bug -- but it's been fixed.
  14. G

I don't have any NG+ saves on the X1 version, but it also fixed the missing Viper school diagrams. Previously, only the Viper armor was obtainable on Xbox One. Unfortunately, the achievement "Curator of Nightmares" is still bugged for me.
  15. G

Yes. I'm on the Xbox One version at the moment. Also, it added the missing Viper gloves/boots/pants diagrams to the Countess (previously she only sold the armor).
  16. G

It does this. Previously the Xbox version was bugged and didn't do it.
  17. G

It added colored font to the DLC quests. I don't know what other changes have been made.
  18. G

[Spoilers] HoS - The Countess Mignole's love story hints at...?

Not necessarily. They could take place after Act 2 but not after the end of main game.
  19. G

Wild Rose Dethorned Quest/Achivement (Spoilers)

I would like to know this too.
  20. G

Viper Armor glitch.

Are you on the Xbox One? The countess only sells the Viper Armor (but not the boots/pants/gloves) and the viper swords are missing from their respective locations too.
Top Bottom