Search results

+
  1. A

Updating Wiki pages

Updating Wiki pages Hi all, I want to let you know I'm updating wiki pages (reorganizing pages, adding illustrations and screenshots). I'm also creating new ones. The idea is to have a content very accessible. Here are the pages I have updated: Installing REDkit...
  2. A

A new page for the REDkit wiki

A new page for the REDkit wiki Hi guys, I have just created a page for new comers in the wiki. It' about the Editor Main Window. Here is the link: http://wiki.cdprojektred.com/redkit/Main+Editor+Window It's not perfect and my knowledge do not allow me to complete all the definitions. I let...
  3. A

Need tool description ?

Need tool description ? Hi all, We are a small team exploring the Redkit and in the same time trying to gather all the information we can on the RedKit. Our goal is also to make a very accessible guide for new comers and noobs like me :huh: Can someone give me a small, simple and clear...
  4. A

Create a Skybox in RedKit ?

Create a Skybox in RedKit ? Hi, I would like to design my own skybox and not use the dynamix skybox shown in every turorials ... How can I do It ? Can I play with the lights, to have a colder or warmer environement ? Thanks for your answers :)
  5. A

Best tutorials for new entrants ?

Best tutorials for new entrants ? Hi guys, I'm new here, I have never worked on the RedKit so far. As you know Witcher 3 is coming and I want to gain experience before the launch of RedKit 2. So, I'm just asking 2 simple questions: What are the best videos/ articles/ threads/ documents ...
Top Bottom