Search results

+
  1. X

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

It's simple, it's always the same things for everyone : - Triss has no impact and not involved in any moment to the main plot of the story (except the Battle of Kaer Morhen). - When you go the first time at Kaer Morhen, Triss is not there when it should be there for days. - Interactions with her...
  2. X

Oh oh! Thank you very much for your answer! :rambo: Hell, 600 votes for Triss! This deserves a little gift ^_^:
  3. X

Mmm, I'm not sure. It's not required that it be a commander but survivors (ordinary soldiers) and would perhaps even controlled by the last of the Crones. There is only one end when Geralt kills the last Crones (the one where Ciri dies), it suffices to find an alternative to this (replace the...
  4. X

I thought about several possibilities for the history of the DLC with Triss (if any) and: While Geralt arrives in Pont Vanis with Triss, to live in Kovir, the witch is convened with the witcher, a few days after their arrival, by the king. It seems again that a size case awaits them, and not so...
  5. X

It seems to me that in the novel, Triss and Yennefer speak rudely. Especially after Yennefer find that Triss loves Geralt. Of course, the game is not the novel. But I just wanted to say eventually, knowing Yennefer and Triss in the novel, it's strange that nothing happens in Witcher 3 ...
  6. X

After being blocked for several days, just before the end of the game because of a bug, I finally could finish the story. I found myself, joystick in hand, the role of Triss to Skellige ... A horror. The "Well? " or "oui ?" in french for me is an abomination. I wonder if the writers are not...
  7. X

I also don't like that idea ... but CD Projekt did things like it was the basic idea for the future of Triss in Witcher 3 ... Also, it seems to me that the devs have not really had a word about the scenario and when you know that the writers were desperate to be faithful to the novel ...
  8. X

Funny thing: - If we would remove Triss in The Witcher 3, CD Projekt has nothing to changed in the main storyline. - If we would remove Yennefer in The Witcher 3, CD Projekt should bring a lot of changes in the main storyline. - If we would remove Keira Metz in the Witcher 3, CD Projekt should...
  9. X

Mmm, I agree with you. Especially about "They all have a ton of history and for him to choose one with a simple "I love you" and reject the other with a simple "Sorry, magic's gone" doesn't pay proper respect to the history. " This is one of many part that makes you to feel that something is...
  10. X

Not bad! :ok: It only lacks "de" : "Oui, beaucoup de champagne alors!" ^^ But it's still totally understandable. ;) For you, I hope my English is understandable ^^ Otherwise, I saw a lot of people talking about the misunderstanding of Geralt. He often speaks as if he had not decided whether or...
  11. X

Ah ah ! Okay well then open the champagne when CD Projekt will make us cuckoo saying "We understood what you want, we're working on a solution, more info soon!" :lol:
  12. X

Just enough time for me to sleep and what do I see? More than 10 new pages and has reached the 400 votes for Triss! We must celebrate! Who brings the champagne? :wine::cheers2: :band: :cheers2: :wine:
  13. X

Mmm, even if there is not so much as in other scenes, I have a preference for the scene where Geralt and Triss meet for the first time, in Novigrad. The way the two look at while the other guy talk (I forget his name) and how Triss fixed Geralt ... It's, how to say that? Very informative (even...
  14. X

Let's do it in French then for 2 minutes! Depuis que je suis ici, j'ai déjà vu quelques français et on est quand même pas mal ! Je te souhaite la bienvenue au club et te remercie de supporter ce groupe, j'espère qu'avec le temps, on finira par avoir une réponse de CD Projekt. Pour le moment, ils...
  15. X

I would even say better appropriate treatment. I do not care if there is a sex scene and more or not, I especially want more interactivity and intimate moments with Triss! Better dialogues with Geralt and Triss and better development than has been done after selecting Triss as a romantic...
  16. X

All is said. If Yennefer fans themselves find that The Witcher 3 does not bring much content for Triss, is that there is really a problem in The Witcher 3! I do not know what they are thinking at CD Projekt but none tester / developer find it weird ?? Unless of course, it was intentional ...
  17. X

Mmm, that's true. But Triss may well eclipse of Novigrad, without telling Yennefer. We know they will try to gather the lodge and when we get to Novigrad, Yen is not with Triss, they do their research separately. So I think it's on Triss he takes and his love for Geralt. She traveled with him...
  18. X

Welcome to the club for newcomers! ^^ I would have liked to see Geralt to collapse for once after the death of Vesemir. We have already seen in the state it was when it believes that Ciri is dead. But I wish that we are witnessing an intense moment of emotion at Kaer Morhen after the battle...
  19. X

I still find it weird that Triss was not aware of the passage of Ciri. I mean, a girl with white hair making a very loud with Dandelion and eventually teleport ... The rumors go quickly, the guards who assisted at the scene had to talk like men of the little bastard, right? But do not contact...
  20. X

Oh, while I'm, I'm falling on this gif representing my reaction when I found out: - The rose of remembrance is dead. - Geralt and Triss are no longer together for 1 year. - Triss goes right after reconciliation, to Kaer Morhen. - Triss is not Kaer Morhen when we go back. - When Yennefer kiss...
Top Bottom