Search results

+
  1. Geralt_of_bsas

Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay?

Immersion is indeed a much deeper and varied subject than how it is discussed in the games industry at the moment, (even GDC talks and books or papers on the subject are quite bare bones imo.) This does mean though, that you have many different kinds of immersion that rely on different...
  2. Geralt_of_bsas

Right I'm also worried about the melee combat and gameplay in general as that is the weakest point of CDPR like we talked about, yet it's also true that they haven't really shown much or tried to impress. So it could go either way imo, they could one day post a video super focused on melee and...
  3. Geralt_of_bsas

Sorry about that lol, I suspected that you were talking about witcher 3, but since you repeated TW2 various times I took my chances. Alright so now I'm much closer to your opinion about hand combat, on paper it's pretty much similar to TW3, except that I think many of your valid and undeniable...
  4. Geralt_of_bsas

"But the main issue here is that the system hasn't been improved in any significant or tangible way since the witcher 2 days. Why is CDPR using copy-pasting the same mechanic. " This is straight up incorrect, if you're not just ranting or just complaining for complaining I can't understand why...
  5. Geralt_of_bsas

GET READY!

I agree with the majority of what you said but I just want to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding: I don't think its bad cause they take a stand for one thing, and not for another, as you said standing for one is better than none on very basic terms. But I don't like it when it seems like...
  6. Geralt_of_bsas

GET READY!

Yeah sorry, I should've mentioned that I think that would've been a better action within CDPR's already incorrect behavior imo. Basically, if you're going to discriminate, and not give a shit about any deaths or injustices ever, and only come out and do something when a particular event has...
  7. Geralt_of_bsas

GET READY!

Just a small delay, no issue, we can wait, but I personally don't like the reason for it. I hope next time CDPR shines light on an event that actually needs it and isn't substantially politically charged, like a murder the police committed in a province of my country recently because of...
  8. Geralt_of_bsas

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Remember the sources that some youtubers had that said the game had to be delayed because of a specific issue? whether they were real or not, that's actually a fairly normal thing with projects like this. One thing has a problem or lagged behind, the whole game has to be delayed because of it...
  9. Geralt_of_bsas

Side quest rewards and roleplaying

Oh absolutely, I think of it that way too, It's just that for the OP's potential character, and for most people really, things, and especially dangerous ones, are rarely done purely for the learning experience they might give. In terms of role playing, it sounds like a solo/merc saying "well im...
  10. Geralt_of_bsas

Side quest rewards and roleplaying

Sounds like your problem has more to do with the existence of XP as an abstract gamey reward that replaces what could be instead a range of varied in-fiction/in-world rewards that might or might not align with your character's interests. Unfortunately there is no real solution except for...
  11. Geralt_of_bsas

Chippin' In by SAMURAI (Refused)

uhhh nice, can we get lyrics somewhere though? I want to understand what the hell is being said :p
  12. Geralt_of_bsas

Chippin In - no old version planned

Sure, that's why I said that then it could be uploaded or posted somewhere. I agree with you that the new music fits the game, and I get also why they changed the old one.
  13. Geralt_of_bsas

Alright alright I like the new song too but let's not say "keep the good work" when this thread is about including all music in the OST or at least uploading the old ones somewhere. This isn't new version vs old version.
  14. Geralt_of_bsas

well this is extremely disappointing.
  15. Geralt_of_bsas

Are we over-hyping the game?

Yes most people here, and the whole world, are overhyping the game, but it's not entirely our fault. CDPR of course try to build hype, that's part of their job, but they never do it by lying or trying to mislead you intentionally, they just more or less pull out amazing trailers, and manage the...
  16. Geralt_of_bsas

Dear Devs: Please don't take the RPG out of Cyberpunk 2077, don't make it only an Action-Adventure, but more importantly: talk to us, please.

I support the removal of the childhood hero option, cause if I understand what it was and what it would've forced CDPR to do, it's gonna have more disadvantages than advantages. (basically you predispose your char to align with one thing and you lose the more interesting way of defining your...
  17. Geralt_of_bsas

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

I think a lot of people got a bit carried away with comparisons to non RPG open worlds like GTA, RDR, Yakuza, etc, now I don't want to disregard the disappointment, as I also liked the idea of having some changes of safe house along the story, but this always sounded like The Witcher 3 but with...
  18. Geralt_of_bsas

Oh no I agree with this comparison you brought up, but that's VERY late footage, remember, Witcher 3 was supposed to launch in 2014. So not only that's late prerelease, but it's actually so late it's after the original target even. (the delay not having to do with animations btw). What I was...
  19. Geralt_of_bsas

The witcher 3 animations pre release were actually terrible, in 2013 the game was supposed to be 1 year prior to release, and it looked so so bad, like playstation 1 or 2. Cyberpunk by contrast looks incredible when put in context of how much time there's left to work on it.
Top Bottom